A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

My Florett Silver Family Wagon.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 04:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wdimagineer
Not at all. I just wanted red calipers and prefer to keep from painting. I'm trying to build this thing into "allroad sport" vs just allroad.
You got to love the individual vision and expression executed in the customization of these cars.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Q-Branch
Just out of curiosity, how are the controls for the AccuAir system integrated in the interior?
I have the touchpad hard-wired into the cubby on the left side of the dash, but I mostly use the AccuAir iLevel App to adjust the settings.
Attached Thumbnails My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-cubby.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 05-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by wdimagineer
Impressive. I may not agree with the "look" but I am on board with all of the components and the work it took to get here.
Thanks. I totally understand that most folks might not like the "slammed" look. I still like em' low, but I'm a mid 40's beverage company executive who is either trying really hard to be a "cool dad" or making believe that I'm still 19 and driving a MK2 GTI

Below is another more conservative photo of my car in winter mode with my Rotiforms and Blizzaks. This is my daily ride height:

Also, I think meijerbrantm asked about the tank size: I have two 3.5 Gallon tanks hidden behind the rear bumper
Attached Thumbnails My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-winter.jpg  
Old 05-09-2017, 03:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by resnone1
Also, I think meijerbrantm asked about the tank size: I have two 3.5 Gallon tanks hidden behind the rear bumper
Again this is pretty amazing and inspiring. I just got my allraod a couple weeks ago. I've done air on a few of my vehicles (2011 Jetta Sport Wagon and my 14 A7), but I've always had a lame bulky tank setup just in the back.

I still do wonder how long those stock struts and shocks will hold up with that low of a ride height. Definitely would be nice to keep the auto dampening adjustment. Out of curiosity, how did you get the front bags to seat on the top hats? I just did my springs and noticed that those top hats are quite a bit different than what they were on the A7. The spring perch seemed to be be pretty integrated into it.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks. I totally understand that most folks might not like the "slammed" look. I still like em' low, but I'm a mid 40's beverage company executive who is either trying really hard to be a "cool dad" or making believe that I'm still 19 and driving a MK2 GTI

Below is another more conservative photo of my car in winter mode with my Rotiforms and Blizzaks. This is my daily ride height:

This, to me, is just perfect.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very cool build and really well executed. I love to see things done nicely and with some thought.
I'm just waiting on my '17 Floret Silver Allroad to be delivered and I'm looking at fitting 20's and lowering it (probably not going as far as air ride, although it's tempting looking at your pics) I was thinking maybe factory S4 springs might work well, assuming the Allroad suspension is the same as a regular A4 but just with longer springs. I only want an Allroad because it's a wagon, I don't really want/need/like the jacked up look.
Would you mind sharing your wheel width, ET and tire size ? Did you have to trim anything around the wheel arch lips ? Any clearance issues at what you might call a low-ish driving height ?
Old 02-05-2018, 07:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Color of front bumper splitter for touch up?

Beautiful Silver Allroad! My buddy started Accuair and it's success is incredible. He offered to bag my RS5 but I didn't want a tank in my trunk. The concealed tank in the bumper is brilliant.

Does anyone know the factory color of the front bumper splitter on a 2018 b9 a4 allroad? It looks like it's brushed aluminum but it isn't. My girlfriend managed to scrape the front a little bit and I'm scouring the internet trying to find a touch up paint but can't. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Untitled Gallery
Does anyone know the factory color of the front bumper splitter on a 2018 b9 a4 allroad? It looks like it's brushed aluminum but it isn't. My girlfriend managed to scrape the front a little bit and I'm scouring the internet trying to find a touch up paint but can't. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Selenite Silver Stock from what I understand.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:45 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Roofbox question: Does the lift gate hit it when open? I had another Thule I borrowed that the lift gate would hit... trying to find one that doesn't.

Sweet car, man.
Old 08-17-2021, 12:37 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Help Please

3 kids, 10 bags of groceries, and a roofbox full of snowboard gear...
It took me awhile but finally getting air installed on my 2017 Allroad Prestige .
The car has been at the shop for 12 days now and now the only issue remaining, at least being told by the shop is that, they cannot seem to find a spot to install the height sensors. I bought Accuair “ultimate” kit and there has been one issue after the other.
Please help. Pictures will be greatly appreciated.

PS. Your car is the inspiration to what I’m trying to do with mine

Quick Reply: My Florett Silver Family Wagon.