A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Show your colors! Pics of your new Allroad?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2018, 11:41 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I PM'ed you.
Old 10-28-2018, 10:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phwhite101
This car looks very much at home next to the tiled roof European barn.
It is too risky to park under that roof, cos it is very old! Better park under a thatched roof.

Old 12-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Totaled nardo gray allroad on copart I found. What a shame
Attached Thumbnails Show your colors! Pics of your new Allroad?-photo107.jpg  
Old 12-12-2018, 06:44 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Flew from NC to TX to collect this, new [to me] Gotland green beauty! It took me about a year, of perusing various car buying websites on a daily basis. Now i just need to buy some chapstick, because my lips are cracking from the massive smile that takes over my face, every time i walk up to this car and realize it is finally mine. coming from a 2007 blue VW, I cant get over how the color of this car changes in various light settings and the comfort of the seats.

found this ornament, while shopping for a road trip cooler. this seemed very appropriate.
Old 08-15-2019, 01:27 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Capriirecords

About 16 months ago I sold my 2017 Allroad - regretted it constantly. So, despite a lot of head shaking from my wife - basically the exact same car, in white....

Old 08-15-2019, 01:39 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

About 16 months ago I sold my 2017 Allroad - regretted it constantly. So, despite a lot of head shaking from my wife - basically the exact same car, in white....

Why did you regret it? What did you get to replace it? I'm torn of selling mine (have ordered something new)
Old 08-15-2019, 01:48 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by LA4091
Why did you regret it? What did you get to replace it? I'm torn of selling mine (have ordered something new)
I've always loved Allroads, when the 1999s came out I was in high school and thought they were amazing -always wanted one. There was nothing about the 2017 I didn't like, it was a Premium Plus and the 2019 is a Prestige - otherwise feel pretty much identical.

I work in real estate in the mountains in Colorado and there were some places that were a little too rough for the Allroad, so I went to a 4Runner. I have a long history with 4Runners, but they're terrible to drive anywhere that isn't off road. My wife also has a 4Runner, so I'm just going to take hers if I need work somewhere more "rustic".

I gave serious consideration to delaying to see if the A6 Allroad gets here in 2020, but if it doesn't arrive I really didn't want to settle for a 2020 A4 Allroad. The limited number of 2019's in Colorado are flying off lots and I can't stand the front end face lift they did for the 2020. The headlights look like women's eyelashes!
Old 08-15-2019, 07:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Congrats and Welcome back!! Clean setup....I like the black out including the tint. Is that factory tint or did you upgrade?
Old 08-15-2019, 07:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Wait a second... what’s going on here? BlackOptic package? How did you black out the grill, Window trim, and roof rails?

(BOP is the one thing missing that is stopping me from upgrading the A4 Avant to an All Road.)

Btw, that looks GREAT.
Old 08-16-2019, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by LaZyB0ne
Congrats and Welcome back!! Clean setup....I like the black out including the tint. Is that factory tint or did you upgrade?
Thanks! Factory rear, Llumar ceramic in the front. I think the topper makes everything look a little darker with less light getting in through the sunroof.

Originally Posted by BlackOptic
Wait a second... what’s going on here? BlackOptic package? How did you black out the grill, Window trim, and roof rails?

(BOP is the one thing missing that is stopping me from upgrading the A4 Avant to an All Road.)

Btw, that looks GREAT.
Appreciate it! Badges are all plasti-dip. The rails, window trim and grille are all vinyl wrapped. Took me about a day and some trial and error this time around, but total cost was about $100 for the DIY. On the red Allroad I had the wrapping done at a shop and it was about $500. I’m seeing full “chrome delete” packages offered around Denver from $550-750. Probably last 2-4 years, but a little cheaper than the black ops package.

Quick Reply: Show your colors! Pics of your new Allroad?