A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Stealth Hitches Customer Reviews!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Stealth Hitches Customer Reviews!!

Greetings A4 allroad Enthusiasts!

We will be posting A4 allroad customer reviews for our hitch with photos and insights to our product! We hope you all find this to be a helpful resource. Feel free to respond to the thread with any questions you may have as we would love to assist you. You may also contact us via live chat on our website https://stealthhitches.com/ calling us toll-free at 833-MYHITCH (694-4824) or emailing info@stealthhitches.com. These reviews can be found on our website as well!

Enjoy!
Stealth Hitches
The following users liked this post:
Chandler Blankenship (05-28-2020)
Old 08-26-2018, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor

Default Anonymous Review

"Stealth, says it all - Audi A4 Allroad
Start to finish - it was a great customer experience. From my first call, when my hitch was in the design stage (new for my model of Audi) through the deliver and installation by your authorized installation. It invisible, keeping the lines on my car, true."

This photo shows a lower view of our rack connector inserted into the Stealth Hitch.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor

Default Anonymous Review

"2018 Audi A4 Allroad

The Stealth Hitch was a joy to receive and install. The materials are great and the square receiver I use for my bike rack is very solid. I was able to order both 1.25” and 2” receivers for a little extra so I could have some flexibility down the road with different bike racks rather than using the rack adapters that I’ve found add some slop in the connection. I also like the bumper facia cutout approach on the Allroad compared to other hitches I’ve seen. It’s just a simple extension of the existing profile which I find simpler and more attractive than the asymmetric shapes and holes other hitches propose. I’ve had a little trouble getting ahold of them about the Father’s Day discount that they offered right after I placed my order, but I’m hoping they’ll get back to me."

The first photo shows our detachable rack connector inserted into the Stealth Hitch. The second and third show a bike rack connected to our rack connector.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:41 PM
Former Vendor

Default Review from Rich M.

"Love the Design!

Ordering was super easy. I had some initial questions and their response was quick and spot on. Love the design of the detachable receiver and detachable ball mount. Aside from looking great, it performs well. Super easy to detach and re-attach. Highly recommend"

Thank you for the great review and photos, Rich M.!!

The first photo shows the Stealth Hitch installed, no accessories attached. The second shows our ball mount inserted into the hitch, and the third shows our rack connector inserted into the hitch.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor

Default A4 Sedan Review from Michael Q.

2017 Audi A4 Sedan
Truly a great product. It was easily installed, preserves the interior bumper and crunch zone and is completely out of view. It is a sturdy bolt on install and a sturdy hitch mount with no movement. Love it.

Thank you Michael Q.!