A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

surface lighting on B&O door speakers

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 10:07 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default surface lighting on B&O door speakers

First world problem here

I have the prestige package with the bang and olufsen speakers. When I set the surface and interior lighting to whatever random color, the speakers stay white. Curious if these are supposed to change color with the rest of the ambient lighting, or if they're white because it's physically part of the speakers, and not an Audi part, per se.

It looks kind of goofy and ruins the ambience/mood with everything a dark midnight blue except for the speakers
Old 04-08-2018, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by kaiserbeto
First world problem here

I have the prestige package with the bang and olufsen speakers. When I set the surface and interior lighting to whatever random color, the speakers stay white. Curious if these are supposed to change color with the rest of the ambient lighting, or if they're white because it's physically part of the speakers, and not an Audi part, per se.

It looks kind of goofy and ruins the ambience/mood with everything a dark midnight blue except for the speakers

Personally I like the white dimmed down nicely, but plenty of folks don't. Solution below

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-...odule-2942199/
Old 04-10-2018, 01:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kaiserbeto
First world problem here

I will be performing this mod once the weather gets warmer. I will update the forum once completed.