A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

audi sales?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-1999, 02:33 AM
loris

Default audi sales?????

folks, the vw/audi guys here in Memphis really are bad. They are about to force me to buy a BMW. Anyone know a real Audi dealer in my area? Spoke with Roadshow BMW in town today and they seem soooo much more prof. I have been a VW/Audi driver for 10 years. I hate to say it but I may cross the tracks. Anyone got a good dealer in the Southeast?<ul><li><a href="evetsvw@aol.com">evetsvw@aol.com</a</li></ul>
Old 09-28-1999, 05:19 AM
turbo

Default Re: audi sales?????

After getting the idiot treatment on the purchase of a new TL from the local Acura shop where I have traded for years I decided to see what these A4's were all about. Bottom line is Classic Audi in Orlando really surprised me... quoted me a price, we did the obligatory haggling, and I drove away in a new car feeling like I was treated very well. Ask for Michael in Sales. No, I don't work for them, they just appeared to be straight shooters very interested in cleaning up the act of the folks who "ran" the place before they took it over. If you are car shopping and willing to travel anywhere in the Southeast to find and Audi Classic is worth a look... Buy a car... go to Disney World... their stock is in the toilet... when it goes up I'll get an S4!
Old 09-28-1999, 10:28 AM
Greg Davis

Default Jeff Sikes in Huntsville AL. Got mine from there, no hassle (more)

I picked mine up there. I live in Birmingham AL and I did everything except pick up the car over e-mail. go to their web site at www.jeffsikes.com or e-mail sharon@jeffsikes.com
They ran an internet special which knocked off $5000 off MSRP and then gave me a good deal on trade. If you get in touch with her, tell her Greg Davis sent you.
Good luck.<ul><li><a href="http://www.jeffsikes.com">Jeff Sikes Mazda, VW, Audi</a></li></ul>