A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Do those "I support State Troopers" sticker really work?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-1999, 09:57 AM
ChrisWB

What about PAC stickers? I see a lot of these in CT.
Old 04-20-1999, 01:34 PM
JB

Default Re: Do those "I support State Troopers" sticker really work?

I won't reveal what part of the state I work in for my own piece of mind. As for the PAC stickers, they might work but I wouldn't buy stock in them. I tell everyone I know, your attitude could make a big difference, honesty goes along way.<p>
Old 07-24-2017, 12:16 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Thomas P
As a Police Officer I can say one word. Not no, but HELL NO. Things like that we dont even see. It is more humerous than anything else. Maybe if you have a PBA card or something like that from a family member that is a cop, but bullsh*t sticker and stuff, just a waste of time. Most cops already know if they are going to give you the ticket before they even come to your window. And most of the time if they arent, they wont even waste the time pulling you over!<p>Thomas P<br>98.5 Silver 1.8TQMS
i can agree that no one deserves to be patronized and the law is in place to protect people in many ways. However, if there is no appreciation for people who are willing to support their local law-enforcement then I wonder what would happen if no one donated ever at all? I believe that an officer that is actually good at their job can tell whether an individual is trying to get away with something by placing a sticker or whether they just want it to be considered that they are not criminals but just a civilian who made a mistake that is too late to take back. People drive sports cars because they are fun and fast and I believe there's a difference between driving fast and driving recklessly. I understand that the law is a bit more black-and-white but the human element that you encounter with the police officer should show judgment as well as Heart.