A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Help me shop for my accessories please. It's the christmas session and my A4 wants gift:) Read more inside....

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-1998, 02:45 AM
Leo

Default Help me shop for my accessories please. It's the christmas session and my A4 wants gift:) Read more inside....

Hey guys,<p>well its the christmas session and my A4 was asking me what she is getting for Christmass. Well i promised her a lot of things but this owner need help lol. No, no, not psychological help. lol. Well i have this list of things i want to buy. Now i need help choosing the products and where to buy them at the best prices. Well, i need some power so i decided to go with the TAP stage 2 chip (50hp). Is TAP the only one who sells the chip. Is their price non-discountable? I also am buying the DTM filter. Where can i get a good deal on that? How about an Exaust? What are my options? Scorpion? Well the list goes on. i hope i am not boring you. I need sports side mirrors. What designs are there and where is the best place to buy them and how much. Did you see those headlight on the WETT page, they are so nice. Are those the only ones that look like that? And that is all. I hope you can help me. I really appritiate it<p><p>thanks again<p>Marry Chrismas in advance<p>Leo
Old 12-07-1998, 06:17 AM
Chris T.

Default Suggestions

Please contact Steve Sherwood for info on TAP chip discount, essentially, he is trying to get a group of 6 persons together to qualify for a discount.<br>You can go Autobahnint site to see a picture of the sport mirror and prices. There are variety of exhausts out there. You have to pick the one that is right for you in respect to price/look/sound. Happy gifts hunting.