A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

I need a photo...

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-1999, 10:13 AM
Matt Daniels

Default I need a photo...

I need a photo of an A4 similar to this one. It doesn't matter if it's a 'moving' shot like this one, the car can be stationary, but the photo does need to be a head on shot of the car. I would prefer a light colored car with a bare minimum of reflections on it. No trees, or other cars should be around it casting unwanted shadows/reflections on the car.<p>Also, and this is the most important part, it needs to be a professional quality hi-res image - a <u>minimum</u> of 1200 pixels wide is needed. That needs to be the size of the car, not including the background. <p>One more thing - I would like this to be an original photo. Not a previously copyrighted image. I will give credit to the photographer if so desired, but I will need to discuss that a little.<p>You would be helping me out alot by coming up with a photo like this.<p>Matt
Old 01-14-1999, 10:33 AM
Cameron

Default Matt... here's what I need to know...

Would white be okay (got three of those, zero yellows)? If so, the reflection from the snow won't be apparent (everything is coated in white here in Chicago)... but what format do you want this stuff in? JPG2 JPEG's tend to fragment at those resolutions... Eastman PhotoCD seems like the only format that's going to work. Opinions? If you can convert PhotoCD, I can get you a photo... if not, the Nikon digital only shoots 1100+/- wide, and the Sony only shoots 640 wide.<p>Just wondering if I can be of some help.<p>Cameron<br>
Old 01-14-1999, 10:57 AM
Matt Daniels

Default I forgot to mentiion a few things....

I would rather not use a digital photo. If you can take your 2 1/4 transperancy down to your local color shop, have them scan it at 1200 dpi on a drum scanner, then have it to me by Sunday at the very latest, I would really appreciate it. I don't ask for much, do I? <p>Actually, I do need it by Sunday (I maybe willing to stretch my deadline by a few days), and I do not want to use a digital photo, unless it's unbelievably wonderful.<p>Sending it to me in a high-quality JPEG format would be fine. <p>Matt