A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Atlanta Peeps!!! Audi Car Club of North America Atlanta Road Rally...

Old 07-18-2002, 01:32 PM
EdP
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlanta Peeps!!! Audi Car Club of North America Atlanta Road Rally...

Sent to me by the PResident of the local chapter. Lets make it a blast!!! Do NOT have to be a member to participate!

Dear Audi Enthusiast:

I would like to cordially invite you to participate in the Summer Rally hosted by the Cherokee Chapter of the Audi Car Club of North America. The date of the event will be Saturday, August 3, 2002.

Registration is limited to 35 vehicles and entries will be accepted on a first-come basis. The deadline for registration will be Monday, July 29, 2002.

The rally format will be that of a "gimmick" rally, consisting of a planned rally route, mileage and time requirements, and correctly answering local area and automotive-related trivia questions. Expect the rally to be fun and challenging enough for the veteran rallyist as well as the novice participant. The rally start point will be at Costco (Town Center) in Kennesaw. Registration will be at 9:00am and the driver's meeting will commence at 9:15am. The first car out is scheduled for 9:30am.

For the directionally-challenged, a "doomsday" envelope will be provided along with the rally instructions. It will provide directions to the ending point. However, if opened, you will forfeit any opportunity of scoring.

To get to Costo from Atlanta, proceed North on I-75 to the exit 116, Barrett Parkway, and go left (West). Take a left at the first traffic light and Costco will be at the top of the hill on the right.

Please note: The club is expecting a great turnout for this event. Registration will be limited to the first 35 cars to send in their forms (see attachment) by the deadline of Monday, July 29, 2002. The registration cost for the rally is $25.00, which covers both driver and navigator for the rally, the lunch and awards. Any additional guests in the same vehicle are $10 each. If you would like to commemorate the event with a Summer Rally T-shirt they will be available for $10 each.

This event promises to be a great outing and a wonderful opportunity to exercise our machines as well as make some new friends. I look forward to joining you all there!

I encourage you to contact the Rallymeister Chris Woodward at (678) 481-6811
or myself with any questions at (404) 713-3030 in the evenings.

Again, I thank you for your interest and look forward to seeing you there!

See you there,

Tom Saltino
President
Cherokee Chapter, ACCNA
Audi Car Club of North America
Cherokee Chapter
Summer Rally

REGISTRATION FORM

NAME(S): __________________________________________________ _____

__________________________________________________ _____

ADDRESS: __________________________________________________ _____

PHONE: _______________________

RALLY REGISTRATION: __________ @ $25.00 (covers driver & navigator)
($30.00 after 07/29/2002)

EACH ADDT'L PASSENGER: __________ @ $10.00 each.

TOTAL NUMBER ATTENDING: __________

TOTAL AMOUNT ENCLOSED: $_________

Deadline for registration is July 29, 2000. Late registrations will be accepted up to and including rally day (space allowing) for additional fees as detailed above.

Please make check payable to Audi Car Club NA, Cherokee Chapter and mail to:
Chris Woodward
15975 Freemanville Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Any questions, please contact me at (678) 481-6811.
Old 07-18-2002, 01:56 PM
EdP
AudiWorld Uber User

Default You can register on-line too...

<ul><li><a href="http://www.sunsunsun.net/summerrally">http://www.sunsunsun.net/summerrally</a</li></ul>
Old 07-19-2002, 06:44 AM

Sweet! I've never done one before but why not now? I'll send in an application.