AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b6-platform-discussion-34/)
-   -   A mere week into ownership of my B6 and I'm now convinced it's defective. (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b6-platform-discussion-34/mere-week-into-ownership-my-b6-im-now-convinced-its-defective-2373244/)

iflyslowly 12-13-2006 08:04 AM

A mere week into ownership of my B6 and I'm now convinced it's defective.

Reasons for this belief:

1) I no longer make it to work on time because it makes me want to take the long way.
2) Getting home is just as bad...I feel the need (no doubt induced psychic-ly from technology installed by Audi engineers) to take unnecessary exits onto back roads that delay timely arrival at my abode.
3) (and most damning of all) I spend inordinate amounts of time staring at that gorgeous Dolphin Gray exterior after successfully defeating the above-mentioned psychic field, and listening to the motor cool after a good drive.

In short, I feel there's only one alternative available to me to prevent this car from becoming my ruination...I must return it to the dealer...which I fully expect to do....in approximately 3-4 years.

God, I love this car.

oatzel 12-13-2006 08:12 AM

nice to see these types of posts. congrats

DenverNoob 12-13-2006 08:13 AM

true story...only....

i make it to wok on time because i speed in the car, regardless of the back roads.

for making it home, see above.

i often find myselfstaring at it when i walk outside during work for breaks...it just sits there and shimmers.

i have brilliant red, which in the right light has a hint of blue in it (almost)....it litterally glows in the light...adding time to the aforementioned staring problem.

shwndh 12-13-2006 08:29 AM

Yes, reguardless of previous prbs w/Audi's they sure know how to make a beautiful car.

They're just outright addictive! I've always just stood in the door to my garage and stared at my B5 and now B6. Driving them is just as rewarding as looking at them. And the interior is the best I've ever seen. Sat in a G35 about a month ago and was about to puke. BMW's interior is nice, but it's not better looking than Audi's. They are attractive and addictive cars. My wife calls it my other women.

SilverSchwinn 12-13-2006 08:43 AM

And to think most of the population drives Toyotas, Hondas or one of the Big 3's products...

Perhaps they don't know what they are missing?

leonpro 12-13-2006 09:08 AM

Do it!

DeMOROlized 12-13-2006 09:23 AM

It's not defective. You are now addicted to a narcotic known as the 4 Rings.

It is a colorless & tasteless gas secretly administered via the climate control vents. The release/shutoff control is the key fob. Soon you'll find yourself drooling uncontrollably at the sight of the S/RS/R cars, with the munchies for chips, gasping for more air (intakes), & going for (test)pipes.

The only sure-fire way to quit the addiction is constant & progressively harsher treatments at service bays.

Tgr_Clw 12-13-2006 09:24 AM

#4 is addiction to AW.

southsong 12-13-2006 09:33 AM

Lol. So true. Addiction to AW leads to PWing inturn leads to dumping money on mods

akaEsCo01 12-13-2006 10:27 AM

lol, that was the funniest thing I have ever read