A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

DrivTech | Vogtland Suspension Sale

Old 06-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DrivTech | Vogtland Suspension Sale - Summer Sale Extended

DrivTech | Vogtland Suspension Sale

• We have extended this sale through August! Take advantage of this sale before it ends!

• We are running a special on all Vogtland suspension systems. This includes lowering springs, coilovers, and spring/shock combos.

• Visit our website DrivTech - Audi, BMW, VW Parts & Accessories for sale prices.

• Take an additional $50 off all coilover and spring/shock kits by using coupon code - VOGTLANDSALE

PM or e-mail (sales@drivtechonline.com) us if you have any questions.

Vogtland Lowering Springs -

• VOGTLAND sport spring sets made in Germany give your car improved dynamic handling, better cornering and a dynamic appearance. This means better appearance with maximum driving comfort in normal operation and sporty, progressive tuning at the operating limits. The special driving dynamics are achieved by the innovative spring design.
• The reduction of the spring travel demands a specific spring characteristic, derived from Motorsports. The VOGTLAND-Compound-Spring consists of two different spring rates: a starting and an end rate. These are specially calibrated for every car model balanced and interacting characteristics stand for a well-balanced driving comfort and more sportive dynamics.

Spring/Shock Combo -

Coilovers -

Last edited by DrivTech; 07-07-2011 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our Vogtland suspension sale has been extended. Again, use coupon code - VOGTLANDSALE
to receive an additional $50 off all coilover and spring/shock (cup kits)
Old 08-22-2011, 09:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Hi, looking for a different spring for my B7 Avant 2.0t.. Do you carry the Vogtlands for this application? Also, how would you compare these to the Eibachs? I currently have Eibachs springs and FSD shocks but they give it a jacked up rake. The front is very low with little if an gap and the rear has 2"+ gap. Maybe I was sent the wrong spec Eibachs. I've also used H&R's but think they are too low for daily driving around here.

Ultimately I don't want slammed but want less gap then the oem sport suspension..something in between. I know, coilovers are the answer, but I've already invested in the FSD's...

Thanks!