A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Audi A4 at Almost 100

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 05:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi A4 at Almost 100

At 48 years old I've owned almost 100 cars, bikes and trucks.

We took this A4 in on trade, I took a peek at it once or twice not paying much attention to it. After it got cleaned and detailed, I decided it was time to put it online for sale. I jumped in it, drove it a few feet and thought, wow, this is a nice machine. Took some pics, then took her for a drive and thought, I think I'd like to own this car. After two days of research, I asked the boss if I could buy it, he said no, he wanted it. In the meantime, a young lady comes in, drives it, salesperson tells her there's two people here that want it, she trades in her Altima and drives off. Sold. A day later she decides she has mad a mistake and she wants her Altima back. Not happening, contract signed, contract at the bank already, you bought an Audi. Two days later, she comes back with the same desires, boss tells her the only way is if you trade the A in on the Altima. She does and I buy the car the Car Gods knew I should have had in the first place. Man I love this car!

I had just sold my near perfect 04 Srt4 Stage 3 and I knew I wanted a nicer, more reliable fast, fun sedan. It may not be as fast as the srt4 was, but it's tons nicer. Nicest car I've ever owed. I love the way the Quattro puts the power down. Hopefully we'll be together for a long, long time.

Troy

Name:  CAM03011_zpshu9d0jza.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  165.5 KB

Name:  CAM03018_zpsbbmtdaz0.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  85.1 KB
Old 10-27-2014, 07:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome! That's a cool story! I guess it was fate. Looks like it has sport package. What's in your dash vent registers, air fresheners?
Old 10-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks. I suppose it does have the sport package. Yes those are fresheners we put in them all.

I saw your Avant in another thread, dang good looking car.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fox Fader
I saw your Avant in another thread, dang good looking car.
Thank you! I see you're also in GA, I just sent you a PM!