A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Avant Cargo Space Cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 07:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avant Cargo Space Cover

I would like to share with Avant owners an excellent cargo space cover from www.poochstyle.com - I have no financial or commercial interest in this company. I had a cover for my MINI Clubman S from Pooch Style (they marketed to MINI owners) and inquired with the owner, Juliana Falk, if one of her products might fit my Audi Avant (2011 quattro S-line). She was kind enough to personally measure and design a cover/mat for my car. It's a well designed and constructed product as seen in attached photos. Nothing but good things to say r.e. Juliana and her company - please check it out.

Bill
Old 01-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Where is the pics?
Old 01-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Pics -- I hope

Dunno - here, I hope!
Attached Images    
Old 01-27-2011, 03:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks great!

So from your post the Clubman will fit the avant or yours is a special made.

and if you don't mind me asking what might the damage be for one of these. although i dont have a dog at the time would be great for any outdoor gear.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Specially made for Avant from measurements on my vehicle - now that the Avant is in her system, Juliana can turn them out as they are ordered. I have to admit cost is as yet unknown - mine was delivered just before Xmas with a promise of invoice to follow - no invoice yet - I'm e-mailing by end of month if I don't hear. Juliana did suggest a discount for me for driving to Charleston, SC for measurements (but doubt it'll be free!); and an anticipated price increase in 2011 due to increased fabric costs.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

bump
Old 02-04-2011, 12:31 PM
alk
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I use it if I don't fold the seats down, or would that result in yards of bunched up material? I want something like this (I have two dogs that ride in my Avant), but I can't sold down the seats because I usually have a back seat passenger riding in his own car seat (see my avatar).
Old 02-04-2011, 02:52 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

that's pretty sweet. nice puppy, too? Lab? that cover looks like it would handle my muddy mt. bike and chocolate Lab without worrying about the interior. let's find out the price.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Do they have a water proof verson. My friend "Dexter" could use such a thing!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by alk
Can I use it if I don't fold the seats down, or would that result in yards of bunched up material? I want something like this (I have two dogs that ride in my Avant), but I can't sold down the seats because I usually have a back seat passenger riding in his own car seat (see my avatar).
Juliana, I'm sure, could design/build one to accomodate that. Contact her at www.poochstyle.com,

Quick Reply: Avant Cargo Space Cover