A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Digital speedometer

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Digital speedometer

Hello! I have got myself an audi a4 2011 modell. I was wondering about the digital speedometer, because in my car, i do not have any button under the windscreen controller, is there any option for me so i can also get the digital speedometer? because i only can have mye fuel showed in the display, my phone book, and my music source, and that when i press the mode botton.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:56 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You needed to buy a Premium Plus for that. Sorry.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:36 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nostromo
You needed to buy a Premium Plus for that. Sorry.
No you don't. Swap out the turn signal stalks from a P+ and vag-com. You can also use vag-com to add the screen from the RS 4 that has a lap timer and oil temp gauge, and enable the gauge needle sweep on start-up.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:04 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zach l
No you don't. Swap out the turn signal stalks from a P+ and vag-com. You can also use vag-com to add the screen from the RS 4 that has a lap timer and oil temp gauge, and enable the gauge needle sweep on start-up.
Just FYI, Carista can also do the lap timer, oil temp gauge, and needle sweep. Now I'm interested on the digital speedo thing. Maybe we can implement that option in the Carista app as well. Do you guys know if it's possible to use it on cars that don't have it from the factory, but without retrofitting a new turn signal stalk?