A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

LED Interior Kit - 16 Bulbs w/ warranty

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is great reallyinteresting!,how bright are they? like are they bright enough to look for someting inside the car when its really dark no street lights or even read a book while in the car?

one more ? i saw you guys sell HID kits,i was wondering if you guys sell them for the fog lights in our B8?im looking for a 3k kit but the only thing that is holding me back is that im afraid that the kit might trow a light bulb warning.or those the kit you sell bring a error code eliminator?

thanks Luis
Old 04-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor

Hey man these LED lights are very bright. I can promise you will not be disappointed. In regard to a HID kit... i do have the CANBUS hid kits which have error elimnators built inside of them and have sold a few dozen of them to b8 owners, including a5/s5, s4/a4... You can check the photos on my facebook fanpage if you would like.

Except for some reason i stay away from 3000k because i had flickering issues with that bulb for the B8 models, so if you want an HID kit i can recommend an 4300k which matches the LED strip perfectly. I also carry 6000k and 8000k.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
Old 04-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by A&AEuroTuning
Hey man these LED lights are very bright. I can promise you will not be disappointed. In regard to a HID kit... i do have the CANBUS hid kits which have error elimnators built inside of them and have sold a few dozen of them to b8 owners, including a5/s5, s4/a4... You can check the photos on my facebook fanpage if you would like.

Except for some reason i stay away from 3000k because i had flickering issues with that bulb for the B8 models, so if you want an HID kit i can recommend an 4300k which matches the LED strip perfectly. I also carry 6000k and 8000k.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
awsoem thanks for the response,il swing over your website and order them then. and about the hid fog i really wana go with the 3k version since i have the ibis color but since u said they flicker ill hold off on those unless you havnt had any more problems with it.?
Old 04-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 1_clean_Audi
awsoem thanks for the response,il swing over your website and order them then. and about the hid fog i really wana go with the 3k version since i have the ibis color but since u said they flicker ill hold off on those unless you havnt had any more problems with it.?
ok sounds great. the yellow bulbs work fine on every car except i had issues with specifically b8 s4's... have no clue why but thats just what happened... You can test it out yourself if you would like, worst case scenario ill issue you a refund or replace the 3000k with a different color.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:51 PM
alk
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just installed all the interior lights on my '11 Avant. I love the look! I have a couple comments, though.

I agree with other posters about flickering sunshade lamps. When the car is off, the voltage is too low to drive the LEDs, so they flicker on and off rapidly.

The Avant requires 2 more bulbs than the sedan. There are two lamps (one on each side panel) in the cargo area plus one on the gate itself. I chose not to install a bulb in the glovebox, so with one "extra" bulb (included in the set), I was able to substitute out all the original bulbs in the cabin plus the four puddle lights.

I concur that the wedge style bulbs do not fit in the lamp brackets correctly. It takes some nimble fingers and bent metal to get them to fit snugly.

I haven't done the license plate lights yet. Does anybody have any tips on getting in there? I'm having some difficulty doing it without destroying the housing...

Peace,
alk
Old 05-17-2011, 06:48 AM
Former Vendor

bump... more available.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

So i bought mine a few months ago.. during winter. finally got around to e them today.

how do i get the trunk fixture out? i need some help with that.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:37 PM
alk
AudiWorld Member

Does anybody know what temperature these LEDs are? I like the output and color in my black interior A4, and I'm planning a similar retrofit for my wife's 4Runner. I would like the colors to match. I would look it up on the OP's website, but the website is gone. All I get is a Go Daddy holding page...

Peace,
alk

Last edited by alk; 01-02-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Is this still available?
Old 01-07-2013, 06:08 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Wondering the same... Still available? Anyone have any issues with these or recommend others? looking to put them on my 11 s4.

Thanks

Quick Reply: LED Interior Kit - 16 Bulbs w/ warranty