AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b8-platform-discussion-128/)
-   -   MY2010 A4 price? (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b8-platform-discussion-128/my2010-a4-price-2755351/)

Art234 06-24-2009 09:02 AM

Actually, I looked at an older print out from last Friday, and there was nothing priced at all. The data I pasted in my post above was from last evening-the dealer sent me the update with the revised port release date.

I think it quite possible they will leave the base price alone and adjust package prices....but again who knows.

Here's a question for AofC-- last year, how long before pricing was released in the US did Canada have their pricing? As we see Canada is priced already for 2010.

Also asked and not answered in another thread--do Audi's come with a full tank of gas on delivery?

Thanks

RXBG 06-24-2009 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by AofC_RR (Post 23809789)
Lol no I'm right. Base MSRP on a MY09 Quattro is $33050. And as I said earlier is probably a glitch in the system where it's pulling pricing based on model code and option code data.
http://www.edmunds.com/audi/a4/2009/...%7C%7C41756469

KBB.com has a diff price

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/NewCars/Optio...A4_246488.aspx

scottacus 06-24-2009 09:13 AM

KBB has the wrong price. I believe their base price is actually less than what's shown on Edmunds and audiusa.com -- it doesn't reflect the base price increase that happened around the beginning of 2009 ($350 I think).

kdonovan 06-24-2009 10:27 AM

Just got back from my dealer to pick up a loaner for use until my 2010 arrives. My sales rep showed me the order form, and my updated delivery date is the week of July 6th. My car was on the ship that arrived June 15th, and from other posts, it looks like the cars from the first two ships to dock in R.I. will start leaving the port the end of next week. He also showed me the price list, which is still partial at this point. My car is a 2010 A4 TQ,6MT, Premium Plus, Sport Package, Bang & Olafson, Phantom Black with wood -- missing were the amounts for the B & O and the Premium Plus. My sales rep's best guess is that the MSRP will be slightly north of $38,000. Regrettably, I was in a rush to get back to the ofice and didn't ask for a copy of the price sheet. In any event, it looks like those of us with cars on the first two ships should be taking delivery in about 2 weeks.

RXBG 06-24-2009 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by kdonovan (Post 23809848)
Just got back from my dealer to pick up a loaner for use until my 2010 arrives. My sales rep showed me the order form, and my updated delivery date is the week of July 6th. My car was on the ship that arrived June 15th, and from other posts, it looks like the cars from the first two ships to dock in R.I. will start leaving the port the end of next week. He also showed me the price list, which is still partial at this point. My car is a 2010 A4 TQ,6MT, Premium Plus, Sport Package, Bang & Olafson, Phantom Black with wood -- missing were the amounts for the B & O and the Premium Plus. My sales rep's best guess is that the MSRP will be slightly north of $38,000. Regrettably, I was in a rush to get back to the ofice and didn't ask for a copy of the price sheet. In any event, it looks like those of us with cars on the first two ships should be taking delivery in about 2 weeks.

as i expected. something told me that. i believe that, at least, sold orders will somehow sneak onto the carriers end next week. this is exactly what happened with my 2006 S4 in june 2005. i took delivery of it june 30th!!!!!

i expect pricing next week or july 6th!

dht34 06-24-2009 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by RXBG (Post 23809896)
as i expected. something told me that. i believe that, at least, sold orders will somehow sneak onto the carriers end next week. this is exactly what happened with my 2006 S4 in june 2005. i took delivery of it june 30th!!!!!

i expect pricing next week or july 6th!

Just curious, why do you say "sold orders", when there is no pricing yet and the car hasn't actually been purchased or has it?

I assume if at anytime, you didn't want the A4, you could walk away with the refundable deposit.

RXBG 06-24-2009 12:02 PM

sold order= technical term for a car that has theoretically been spec'd for a customer that has ordered and put down a deposit on it. in my case i didn't need to give a deposit because we are such good customers but it is still a sold order. dealers can coordinate with an area rep to get those cars on.

ajaxjp 06-24-2009 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Art234 (Post 23809800)
Here's a question for AofC-- last year, how long before pricing was released in the US did Canada have their pricing? As we see Canada is priced already for 2010.

Last year the US had prices before Canada but that was because Canada was still in the process of separating from the US and setting up its own subsidiary.

This year sales are up in Canada meaning lower dealer inventories and the prices were needed early so that MY10's could start being released when they arrived.

In Canada, S4's, R8 V10 and A5 Cabs won't be released until at least August because Audi AG sends engineers over to do final quality checks on new models.

Art234 06-25-2009 04:19 AM

FYI,

I asked my sales rep last night when he called about the pricing on the site, he said it was an error and would be removed until actual pricing is set....so don't get excited about pricing just yet....

He said the dates have not changed for delivery as yet...which is good, although I would have preferred the car next week rather than the week after...

AofC_RR 06-25-2009 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Art234 (Post 23810295)
FYI,

I asked my sales rep last night when he called about the pricing on the site, he said it was an error and would be removed until actual pricing is set....so don't get excited about pricing just yet....

He said the dates have not changed for delivery as yet...which is good, although I would have preferred the car next week rather than the week after...

Called it! Anyway...yes Art new and CPO Audis should come with a full tank of gas.