A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

TORONTO BEST MECHANIC?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default TORONTO BEST MECHANIC?

hey guys

i have a Audi A4 B9 and im looking for a great mechanic in the GTA area. I have an OCD problem lol and dont trust people touching my car so finding a shop that handles and respects the customers car is key. Also knows what they are doing.

the B9 thread i havent gotten any responses so figured try the B8 guys.

Hope you can point me to a great mechanic that doesnt charge $700 to install springs lol
Old 08-06-2019, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you find anyone?
Old 08-06-2019, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnuto
did you find anyone?
I ended up going to burning tire in Oakville.

Good set of guys. Took their time and didn't half a$$ the job. Customer service was great. Offered water and drove me to Audi bc of a issue I had with a part I bought from them.

If your **** about your car and want the white glove treatment then I wouldn't recommend. Even though they did a great job they didn't give much thought to the care part of it.

Examples

Rolling rim to set against the wall In stead of carrying it or rolling it with hands next to it just in case it tips.

Removed my bumper and placed it in the concrete floor and when they removed my grill it was done on a folding table with no soft area like a towel or cardboard etc. Bc of this my clear coat was a bit nicked. Nothing major but still.

So my experience with them has been mixed. Great guys, great customer service but just wished they handled the cars a bit better. Prices were fair.

Maybe tell them in advance that your **** and want your car handled a certain way. I'm pretty sure they would accommodate you.

So I'm 50/50