A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

2017 A4 coding tweaks

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 06:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mitchfin
It's been confirmed in my parts number vs a prestige. Some Q7 owners have activated and they get the menu for it but it stays white. The red led will stay red too. It's unfortunate. But I'm that same parts list I found out that all the A4s have the same camera for camera based functions. So high beam assist and traffic recognition and with some tweaking, lane assist should be achievable.
Oh well! I'd love to try to activate it though... As the red LED strips in the doors don't illuminate at all at the moment (only on ignition and lock), I wonder if enabling it (even if they do just stay white) will illuminate the red strips at all times.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Banned

Is it possible to make the sequential turn signal the only one that lights up instead of both?
Old 08-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Mitchfin
It's been confirmed in my parts number vs a prestige. Some Q7 owners have activated and they get the menu for it but it stays white. The red led will stay red too. It's unfortunate. But I'm that same parts list I found out that all the A4s have the same camera for camera based functions. So high beam assist and traffic recognition and with some tweaking, lane assist should be achievable.
I'd love to see this if you can remember where you saw it... The red LEDs staying red is exactly what I want. At the moment they just remain off. Would be interesting to see if it translates nicely from Q7 to A4.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeAllenPro
I'd love to see this if you can remember where you saw it... The red LEDs staying red is exactly what I want. At the moment they just remain off. Would be interesting to see if it translates nicely from Q7 to A4.
It was in a Q7 coding thread in the Q7 Forum.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:35 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=AudiA4B6US;24798494]
- keep the bottom DRL in the front on while using the turn signal

Great job on all this!! Any luck with this? It's craptastic when the DRL goes off when using the turn signal. That was the 1st thing I changed on my B8.5.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by AudiA4B6US

- keep the bottom DRL in the front on while using the turn signal
Great job on all this!! Any luck with this? It's craptastic when the DRL goes off when using the turn signal. That was the 1st thing I changed on my B8.5.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:06 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi,

in the A4 B8 it was possible to produce a screenshot of the MMI Display and to save this to a SD-Card by pressing the forward and and previous buttons simultaneously.

Has anyone figured out, how to do this with the A4 B9?

It might be a hidden feature, not a coding issue. However, many thanks for any information.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Havnap
It should be same for Q7 4M (my car) and I'm working on figuring it out. It looks like an Adaption channel to set brightness to 100%
Old 08-11-2016, 02:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Raudio
Hi,

in the A4 B8 it was possible to produce a screenshot of the MMI Display and to save this to a SD-Card by pressing the forward and and previous buttons simultaneously.

Has anyone figured out, how to do this with the A4 B9?

It might be a hidden feature, not a coding issue. However, many thanks for any information.
This is how a screenshot is done on Q7 4M so maybe similar for A4 B9

Link
Old 08-12-2016, 12:07 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Dear Andyhud,

thanks for your quick reply showing the solution.

However, I cannot find "Guided Functions" nor "5F - Basic Settings". Do I need a special software or a certain coding tweak?

From which manual did you copy the page? May be it is useful with other tips.

Thanks a lot for further help. I used this function for saving track titles shown in the FM Radiotext.

Regards

Raudio

Quick Reply: 2017 A4 coding tweaks