A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Anybody here with pics of their Season of audi A4's?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 07:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody here with pics of their Season of audi A4's?

Hey guys, I'm a former Audi owned (2009 B8 A4) and probably will be closing a deal this weekend on a new A4 as my 5 series lease is over in January.

Does anyone have photos of their own Season of Audi A4 cars? If so, any night photos with the standard HID headlights? It's hard to find pics of SoA cars besides sales listings online.

I'm in the process of negotiating a good deal on a SoA A4 that's coming in close to $100 less a month than a P+ which is more in line with where I wanted to be price wise.

In any case, I'm looking forward to joining the Audi crew once again
Old 12-30-2016, 08:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey, I recently bought a Season of Audi car. I was having the same issue as you with not having any pictures of the car before visiting the dealer. I will try to upload a few soon. In any case in my extensive research it was the best value for the money for me. Gave me memory seats, 18" wheels, S-line external fascia and oh so sweet virtual cockpit with Nav! For 45k MSRP (negotiated way lower) it seemed good value. Happy buying!
Old 12-30-2016, 08:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitish Jain
Hey, I recently bought a Season of Audi car. I was having the same issue as you with not having any pictures of the car before visiting the dealer. I will try to upload a few soon. In any case in my extensive research it was the best value for the money for me. Gave me memory seats, 18" wheels, S-line external fascia and oh so sweet virtual cockpit with Nav! For 45k MSRP (negotiated way lower) it seemed good value. Happy buying!
What was the OTD price they ended up giving you?
Old 12-30-2016, 08:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Around 41k.. which was the TMV for the car.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:42 AM
AudiWorld Super User

So OTD for 41k? Looks like a nice price. How much are you paying per month? And did you put any money down?
Old 12-30-2016, 09:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Awesome how do you like it? What color combo did you decide on?
And yeah for sure the Season of Audi cars offer great bang for the buck, and the higher residuals make for pretty good lease terms.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
So OTD for 41k? Looks like a nice price. How much are you paying per month? And did you put any money down?
I put down $2k and my monthly payments came down to $450. MF of .00061. I felt the MF was a bit high for top tier credit but I guess that is the best VW credit would give for this car.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:08 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NextisanR8
Awesome how do you like it? What color combo did you decide on?
And yeah for sure the Season of Audi cars offer great bang for the buck, and the higher residuals make for pretty good lease terms.
I got the Mythos Black Metallic w/ Black interior. It has the 18" 5 spoke Audi wheels. At first I thought I would not like them in comparison with the Prem+ wheels, but they have grown on me now.

The car is great! The driving dynamics and acceleration curve is smooth and much better than the CC I had before and 2014 A4 my friend has. The Virtual Cockpit is a real party piece! However, I am a bit disappointed by the base stereo system and lack of blind spot assist. Bundling that with Tech package only available with Prem+ trim is a bit outrageous to me!
Old 01-05-2017, 07:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I got the Mythos Black Metallic w/ Black interior. It has the 18" 5 spoke Audi wheels. At first I thought I would not like them in comparison with the Prem+ wheels, but they have grown on me now.

The car is great! The driving dynamics and acceleration curve is smooth and much better than the CC I had before and 2014 A4 my friend has. The Virtual Cockpit is a real party piece! However, I am a bit disappointed by the base stereo system and lack of blind spot assist. Bundling that with Tech package only available with Prem+ trim is a bit outrageous to me!
Do you have the cold weather package? Heated steering and heated rear seats?
Old 01-05-2017, 07:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
Do you have the cold weather package? Heated steering and heated rear seats?
No cold weather pkg. That was only available on PP+ trim. Mine is Premium w/ SOA pkg, Convenience pkg and 18" wheels. heated steering is a nice to have but I could not justify the cost of moving up a trim level for it and possibly sacrificing the virtual cockpit.

Quick Reply: Anybody here with pics of their Season of audi A4's?