A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Can help me identify this wheel for the A4?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can help me identify this wheel for the A4?

Hi Guys I spot a quite beautiful rims on a A4. I searched and found out it as a stock rims for S5 and 19 inch. But the one I saw is really a 18" on A4. I like this rims very much and can gyou guys tell me how/where can I get those 18" versions for a A4? Thanks.

Old 01-14-2019, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

You posted it yourself. You can get them through your local dealership.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
You posted it yourself. You can get them through your local dealership.
weird thing is the local audi dealer said it is for S5 and due to the offset, it would not fit into A4. Indeed, i could not find any 18" version for A4. Just wonder how the car owner in the picture got this for his/her A4.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by EthanZ
weird thing is the local audi dealer said it is for S5 and due to the offset, it would not fit into A4. Indeed, i could not find any 18" version for A4. Just wonder how the car owner in the picture got this for his/her A4.
Can you find out what the exact offset it is? Can you call another dealership and see if they provide the same information?
Old 01-14-2019, 08:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
Can you find out what the exact offset it is? Can you call another dealership and see if they provide the same information?
Thanks Hyper. Unfortunately there is only one audi authorized dealer in Singapore....i can try other non-audi rims dealers, but thats my second priority.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Thanks Hyper. Unfortunately there is only one audi authorized dealer in Singapore....i can try other non-audi rims dealers, but thats my second priority.
That does make things a bit more difficult. Those are really good looking wheels though, I hope you find a way to get them!
Old 01-14-2019, 08:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Just an observation, but the wheel EthanZ includes at the bottom of his post does not look like the exact same wheel in the two photos.

The wheel doesn't look like it has the slight bend in the ends of the spoke arms as they approach the rim and it doesn't seem to have the "flair" where the spokes meet the rim. Also the wheel has lug holes which are "countersunk" into the wheel spokes. The wheels in the photos have lugs that completely clear the wheel spokes. Also in wheel in the photos, the machined part of the wheel spokes makes a continuous 'V" as it approaches the hub before going out again. The wheel in EthanZ's post has a separated spoke design.

Maybe differences from one size to another?
Old 01-14-2019, 08:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Dave W
Just an observation, but the wheel EthanZ includes at the bottom of his post does not look like the exact same wheel in the two photos.

The wheel doesn't look like it has the slight bend in the ends of the spoke arms as they approach the rim and it doesn't seem to have the "flair" where the spokes meet the rim. Also the wheel has lug holes which are "countersunk" into the wheel spokes. The wheels in the photos have lugs that completely clear the wheel spokes. Also in wheel in the photos, the machined part of the wheel spokes makes a continuous 'V" as it approaches the hub before going out again. The wheel in EthanZ's post has a separated spoke design.

Wow, good eye. Yeah definitely major differences now that I look closer.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Dave W

Thanks Dave. Maybe because of the bottom picture in my last post is artifacted. Check out the following picture. The same type and it looks more similar to the photo? Btw thats the closest I can find which really drive me crazy. I m quite dissapointed with the local audi dealers. They dont even know the existence of the wheels.

Old 01-14-2019, 03:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks Dave. Maybe because of the bottom picture in my last post is artifacted. Check out the following picture. The same type and it looks more similar to the photo? Btw thats the closest I can find which really drive me crazy. I m quite dissapointed with the local audi dealers. They dont even know the existence of the wheels.

Looks like you found the wheel EthanZ. Looks just like it. Nice choice and it’s looks great on the A4.

Quick Reply: Can help me identify this wheel for the A4?