A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Coding for turning on Audi Active Lane Assist (all cars with pre sense)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 11:15 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mitchfin,
Today I tried your coding (VCDS 17.1) on my audi A4 but it doesn't seem to work.
When doing all the coding and adaptations, i came across some different settings.

By example:
A5 > Byte 12 > bit 3 was already selected
A5 > BAP personalization: no values could be changed, the roll out menu was grey.
A5 > System mode, lane depart. warn: no values could be changed, the roll out menu was grey.
A5: switch-on condition, lane depart: no values could be changed, the roll out menu was grey.

When done, and the engine started, there was no sign of any activity, nor in the central display nor in the mmi (no extra menu LDW was added).

Very strange.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Will this work on a 2012 Audi A6 model with Prestige Package and has Adaptive Cruise Control?
Old 03-29-2017, 09:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Will this work on a 2012 Audi A6 model with Prestige Package and has Adaptive Cruise Control?
I did read a thread where someone had gotten it to work in their A6 but they also had to change the stalks for the one with the lane assist button at the tip. There was a proper diy thread for it (either here or audizine).

Edit: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-...rofit-2890924/
Old 03-29-2017, 10:25 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
I did read a thread where someone had gotten it to work in their A6 but they also had to change the stalks for the one with the lane assist button at the tip. There was a proper diy thread for it (either here or audizine).

Edit: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-...rofit-2890924/
194/a6-active-lane-assist-retrofit-2890924/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the link! I was browsing through there and it turns out someone got it to work with their A6 C7 without having to do that mod just as described in this thread. Thanks!
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Old 04-09-2017, 05:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

first off thanks to mitchfin for starting this thread, its taken me two days to get to the final page

Im in canada with a progessive sline model. i have some hope left that i can still do some coding to turn on extra features.

i know i have basic presense as per the picture attached... ive seen the green brake pedal on the highway as mentioned earlier in the post i think its a warning your too close to a car in front?

i also have the page that shows the car and the lanes inbetween but ive never seen it do anything on the highway.

My mirrors dont have cameras so side assist cant be done...

with that information do any of you think i can get more out of my a4? i dont have a camera in in my front bumper.

thanks for any thoughts!

heres the info
Old 04-12-2017, 04:01 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

How do I get the security code? Where from did 20103 code came?
Old 04-28-2017, 06:53 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Ok I've got this now set up. Great.
Some of the adaptations imply that you should see some options within the MMI, should I? I don't see anything in the Driver Assist Menu at all.

Is there any way of enabling Traffic Sign or the Efficiency thing? (have s5)
Old 05-05-2017, 07:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi, got my first Audi here, very excited. I am in Canada and have the Progressiv with LED package, which I think has the camera for high beam assist. Do you think I can activate the Presense City (forward collision mitigation; unlike US, this is only included in the Urban Driver Assistant Package in Canada), active lane assist and traffic sign recognition? If so, where can I get the coding for the presense city? Thanks a lot,
Old 05-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Has anyone done the Active Lane Assist and Traffic sign recognition in the Austin Texas area?
Old 05-10-2017, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by audifoxtoS4
Has anyone done the Active Lane Assist and Traffic sign recognition in the Austin Texas area?
Traffic sign recognition is not possible. Yet.

Quick Reply: Coding for turning on Audi Active Lane Assist (all cars with pre sense)