A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Coding for turning on Audi Active Lane Assist (all cars with pre sense)

Old 04-12-2019, 05:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 97 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by benibarra23
To add the Active Lane Assist to my 2019 S5 do I have to get the OCDEleven Pro or does the regular one work too?
You need Pro. Pro enables you do to do long coding which is necessary for the Active Lane Assist coding.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:48 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hello. I tries to activate on my A4 ALA but I have some problems:
1. when activate HC>Active Byte 16>Bit 7 the system is greyed on menu and gives a lot of fault codes on odo and A5 module, so after all adaptation I untick it, now system looks like working on menu but it not works on road.
2. Is possible to change only left indicator to new with button without changing complete steering column switch?? Should It work or could be problem with magnetic turning sensor??
3. Somewhere I saw to enable STA>Active Byte 16>Bit 5, for what is that function??
Old 05-17-2019, 12:13 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello.i get code for audi park street assist U112100.wgat that mean?
Old 06-09-2019, 06:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Well this is pretty outstanding news. I wanted this feature but was told my ‘18 Q5 was an early build (still from Germany) and comes with all bells and whistles except for lane keep assist. I’m so happy that it can be activated in my car.

Problem is, I’m strictly on IOS. Any idea when they’ll come out with a version for us Apple people? Or should I just find an old android phone?

thanks again, Mitch!!
Old 06-09-2019, 03:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Just found this and am very interested in it. I have a new 2019 SQ5 Premium. It has pre sense basic, pre sense city, Audi side assist and pre sense rear.

Will this programming feature work on it?

If so could I do it with VCDS? Not an Android guy.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Guvnick
Well this is pretty outstanding news. I wanted this feature but was told my ‘18 Q5 was an early build (still from Germany) and comes with all bells and whistles except for lane keep assist. I’m so happy that it can be activated in my car.

Problem is, I’m strictly on IOS. Any idea when they’ll come out with a version for us Apple people? Or should I just find an old android phone?

thanks again, Mitch!!
I think there will be iOS support in the future BUT it is very limited. Just get a very cheap android phone or try to borrow one.
Old 07-21-2019, 04:35 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Planning to service my car soon with Audi. I have lane assist, high beam assist, and traffic sign reading on (enabled using the dongle from kufatec). Anyone that serviced their car recently have any issues at the dealership with the mods enabled or it didn't matter?
Old 07-21-2019, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ASamba
Planning to service my car soon with Audi. I have lane assist, high beam assist, and traffic sign reading on (enabled using the dongle from kufatec). Anyone that serviced their car recently have any issues at the dealership with the mods enabled or it didn't matter?
Had my car serviced recently with the same changes you’ve made..... I got the car back with everything still working.
Old 07-21-2019, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jason Simons
Had my car serviced recently with the same changes you’ve made..... I got the car back with everything still working.

Oh good. Thanks
Old 07-21-2019, 05:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ASamba
I've been in twice and no one noticed ALA or Traffic Signs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Coding for turning on Audi Active Lane Assist (all cars with pre sense)