A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

:: ECS Tuning :: NEW! ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System | Audi B9 A4 2.0T

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 08:08 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ewu519
Looks awesome, do you guys have any more vids with the sound recorded?
Not at this time.

Jason
Old 04-21-2017, 11:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For us that already have the previous version...will you be making a carbon cover for us....or do we have to suck it up and buy this entirely new system from you? if we have a reciept for the old one...can we get a credit? i really dont want to spend all that money just for a carbon cover (to which i have the matching ecu cover and will buy the engine cover, along with other carbon goodies you have in the works)
Old 04-21-2017, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Back2BA6
For us that already have the previous version...will you be making a carbon cover for us....or do we have to suck it up and buy this entirely new system from you? if we have a reciept for the old one...can we get a credit? i really dont want to spend all that money just for a carbon cover (to which i have the matching ecu cover and will buy the engine cover, along with other carbon goodies you have in the works)
+1
Old 04-21-2017, 12:20 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Unfortunately not. The heat shield for the carbon intake is totally different so the carbon cover will not fit the non-carbon version because it is much taller so it seals against the hood.

Jason
Old 04-28-2017, 08:12 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

No detail was overlooked with our Audi B9 A4 2.0T Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System. We even had DEI Reflect-A-Gold custom cut for the heat shield for the absolute best protection from radiant heat.

Jason
Old 05-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

In stock ready to ship!

Jason
Old 05-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Back2BA6
just sell your existing setup. i'm sure someone will pick it up for $50 bucks less considering how new it is.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

CAREFULL, The ECS Intake for B9 works only on AMERICAN models, I bought 1 kit for my B9 EURO Model and had trouble with an air sensor that is only present in Euro models.

Still without a solution, lost my money....I didn't ask in advance before buying....
Old 05-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ramv1ba
CAREFULL, The ECS Intake for B9 works only on AMERICAN models, I bought 1 kit for my B9 EURO Model and had trouble with an air sensor that is only present in Euro models.

Still without a solution, lost my money....I didn't ask in advance before buying....
pm'd
Old 05-12-2017, 05:48 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by ramv1ba

We only have access to US model vehicles so that's typically what we design them based on. Could you send some photos? There may be a possibility we can come up with a solution for you this way we can kit it for customers that have Euro models.

Thanks!

Jason

Quick Reply: :: ECS Tuning :: NEW! ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System | Audi B9 A4 2.0T