A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Gotland Green Metallic?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 02:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Gotland Green Metallic?

Anyone have any "Real Life" pictures of the B9 A4 in Gotland Green Metallic? This new color has really intrigued me. If it is anything like the photos on Audi's website, then it is going to look great on the B9.

Also on a side note, any word on if the B9 A4 Avant will be making its way to NA? I like the new Avant a lot, especially in this green color!
Old 01-11-2016, 04:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seemingly almost black in the pictures. I performed an image search for the Audi in that color and came up with some greens, but nothing called Gotland Green.
The Manhattan Grey is interesting, as well.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 244 Likes on 188 Posts

If you know someone in Germany, you can get one from Amazon. The colors are usually pretty real.

Amazon.de: Audi A4 B9 Limousine Gotland Grün Grau Ab 2015 H0 1/87 Herpa Modell Auto mit individiuellem Wunschkennzeichen: Spielzeug Amazon.de: Audi A4 B9 Limousine Gotland Grün Grau Ab 2015 H0 1/87 Herpa Modell Auto mit individiuellem Wunschkennzeichen: Spielzeug
Old 01-11-2016, 06:36 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Manhattan Grey is pretty interesting as well. I really wish Audi would offer the avant in the USA... I had my sights set on that as a potential next vehicle in Gotland Green but it looks like Audi doesn't have plans on bringing the B9 avant to the NAR market. I even optioned out exactly how I would order it on Audi.co.uk :-)

This morning Audi just released the B9 A4 Allroad at the Detroit Auto Show, I like it, although it reminds me of a Subaru Outback.. Ugh. Haha! I wish they would make an Allroad again like the C5 A6... Air suspension, throw in the 3.0t, etc.. Anyway.. Here appears to be photos of a B9 Allroad in Gotland Green:

Old 01-11-2016, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I too wish they'd just bring the A4 Avant and quit fooling with this Allroad. With painted fender cladding, it looks great....but adds $1000.00 to the MSRP. Gotland Green is an attractive color and with the darker brown (Nougat?) interior, a good combo.
Thanks for posting.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Yes, the Nougat Brown interior looks really good:

It would go really well with Gotland Green... Or even the Manhattan Grey... I looked it up, this color is very nice as well.

My favorite new Audi interior color is Cedar Brown, it is on the New Q7, maybe they'll put it in the A4.. It reminds me of a Bentley, or a Range Rover:

Overall, Audi's new design language is tremendously growing on me, at first I thought the New Q7/New A4 looked dumb and over designed like the new Lexus'... But they still have a very conservative German design language to them. And I think that's why the designs are growing on me.. I also love how on the A4 the Amber USA reflector is on the bumper now, instead of in the headlight, if I get a newer A4... That reflector would be getting painted to body color to give it more of a Euro feel. No more having to swap headlights to get rid of the amber reflector! :-)
Old 01-11-2016, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi- I was fantasizing on Audiusa.com and is in love with Argus Brown for the B9; I believe it was only on the A8s before. Scuba blue is also enticing...too bad B9 Avants are not coming to NA---sigh. On a side note, a Prestige B9 sedan with a few options is over $50K, plus taxes & fees--yikes!! For a 4-Banger---WTH!! Since i'm an Estate/Avant/wagon fanatic, I may be going back to MB (W212 or W213), for my next project. Even if i waited for a 3-4 year old B9, no Avants will be in my neck of the woods...oh well
Old 01-11-2016, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by GT854T5
Hi- I was fantasizing on Audiusa.com and is in love with Argus Brown for the B9; I believe it was only on the A8s before. Scuba blue is also enticing...too bad B9 Avants are not coming to NA---sigh. On a side note, a Prestige B9 sedan with a few options is over $50K, plus taxes & fees--yikes!! For a 4-Banger---WTH!! Since i'm an Estate/Avant/wagon fanatic, I may be going back to MB (W212 or W213), for my next project. Even if i waited for a 3-4 year old B9, no Avants will be in my neck of the woods...oh well
The price is very high, especially for no avant. Audi announced the Allroad today.. Although I believe there has been no announcement for the USA market. I drive a Q7. I could never go to a sedan.. That's why I like the wagons.. Just super practical and good MPGs. I wish Audi understood that.. How hard would it be for them to sell the avants in very low production like BMW does with their 3 series wagon... The VW Golf Sportwagen is one of VW's best selling models as well.. I guess we have to keep dreaming!
Old 08-28-2022, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yea - here we go

Originally Posted by D3Audi;[url=tel:24763246
24763246[/url]]Anyone have any "Real Life" pictures of the B9 A4 in Gotland Green Metallic? This new color has really intrigued me. If it is anything like the photos on Audi's website, then it is going to look great on the B9.

Also on a side note, any word on if the B9 A4 Avant will be making its way to NA? I like the new Avant a lot, especially in this green color!

The following users liked this post:
dseag2 (09-01-2022)
Old 08-28-2022, 11:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 882 Likes on 721 Posts

Great color!
The following users liked this post:
QuattroPom (08-28-2022)

Quick Reply: Gotland Green Metallic?