Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 11:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Why hold back??
Old 12-04-2018, 02:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Anyone gets this error when trying to login?

Old 12-04-2018, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Nope all working as it was, but quite often the Audi servers are down randomly...
Old 12-10-2018, 06:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Is anyone noticed new buggy app (iOS) after switching from old?
MyAudi - not updating - show last vehicle contact hours or days ago. Not showing status of car lock correctly. something wired with oil level...
Is any idea when it will be fixed?
Old 12-10-2018, 09:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

This new app is a total disappointment . What happened to internet radio and iTunes music library WiFi streaming?
Old 12-11-2018, 05:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I've had no luck with the new app, Unable to log in, when it works, (twice in 2wk), the vehicle will not refresh, log out and cannot login back AOA is of no help. Those that have it working what Phone and OS are you guys using?
Old 12-11-2018, 05:40 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by marz1
This new app is a total disappointment . What happened to internet radio and iTunes music library WiFi streaming?
+1

No Apple Watch app, many features missing e.g. ability to manage MyAudi nav destinations...

The entire AudiConnect experience has always been a complete ripoff but this new app sure is the service's Viking funeral.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mplsbrian
+1

No Apple Watch app, many features missing e.g. ability to manage MyAudi nav destinations...

The entire AudiConnect experience has always been a complete ripoff but this new app sure is the service's Viking funeral.
If it's any consolation, they said the Apple Watch app is coming with the next release. I was disappointed too and left a review and that was their response to me.

My Audi Connect service expired two days ago and I don't think I'm going to renew. If they would charge $10-$20 a month for different tiers of service, that would be a much easier pill to swallow than $200 out the gate for 6 months.

Even without paying for the service, you still retain the ability to remotely lock and unlock your Audi; you just can't see vehicle status or use any of the other features. Really unfortunate that they have it priced out this way.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by idealdreams
If it's any consolation, they said the Apple Watch app is coming with the next release.
It is 100% not of any consolation. Audi does not get to do that. They are charging $200 upfront for 6mos of service. That comes with a certain set of expectations, the absolute least of which is a fully-functional release with complete 100% feature-parity (improvements welcomed but no backtracking) every single time they update the app. For what maths out to over $33/mo for an app, and one of extremely minimal value already at that, Audi does not get to say "some features coming later."

How far away is the next release? Is it 3 months (aka $100 worth of my prepaid service) away? No. Absolutely not.

"We have here today this S4 for sale for $60,000. It's engine is rated at 354 horsepower. You will discover after purchase that 100 of those HPs are missing, however, and only upon contacting support will you learn that they are 'coming in the next release,' which we don't have a timeline for, conveniently didn't tell you up front, and no you don't get a discount and also sorry no refunds."
Old 12-11-2018, 07:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mplsbrian
It is 100% not of any consolation. Audi does not get to do that. They are charging $200 upfront for 6mos of service. That comes with a certain set of expectations, the absolute least of which is a fully-functional release with complete 100% feature-parity (improvements welcomed but no backtracking) every single time they update the app. For what maths out to over $33/mo for an app, and one of extremely minimal value already at that, Audi does not get to say "some features coming later."

How far away is the next release? Is it 3 months (aka $100 worth of my prepaid service) away? No. Absolutely not.

"We have here today this S4 for sale for $60,000. It's engine is rated at 354 horsepower. You will discover after purchase that 100 of those HPs are missing, however, and only upon contacting support will you learn that they are 'coming in the next release,' which we don't have a timeline for, conveniently didn't tell you up front, and no you don't get a discount and also sorry no refunds."
I agree, I renewed last month and now lost 80% of the functionality.

Can Wifi be maintained without the service?

Quick Reply: Mobile App?