A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Multiple email accounts

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 03:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Multiple email accounts

Get the laughing done now. I got a Blackberry Keyone that had the old software release that has all kinds of Bluetooth problems. When it would connect to the MMI, I could see text and my 3 email accounts under the phone menu option. Problem was, email and text wouldn't stay connected very long and as BB owners know, sometime voice would disconnect randomly. I just got the new OS release, and the Bluetooth problems are gone -- mostly. I can only see one email account now. It works as does text.

Anybody seeing multiple email accounts on MMI?
Old 02-13-2019, 05:04 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Street
Get the laughing done now. I got a Blackberry Keyone that had the old software release that has all kinds of Bluetooth problems. When it would connect to the MMI, I could see text and my 3 email accounts under the phone menu option. Problem was, email and text wouldn't stay connected very long and as BB owners know, sometime voice would disconnect randomly. I just got the new OS release, and the Bluetooth problems are gone -- mostly. I can only see one email account now. It works as does text.

First off, the Keyone is a great phone. If I wasnt embedded in the Pixel lifestyle, I would happily go back to a full keyboard phone.

That out of the way, I dont think Ive ever seen AN email account show up on MMI. Not sure I want to be checking emails while driving.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Street

Mine show one email and text for primary phone, Only phone call for secondary phone.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Yes mine shows emails and text and you can get the voice activation to read them back to you, then dictate a reply..
Old 02-13-2019, 07:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, thanks for the replies. Any of you have multiple email accounts on your phone? Like I said in the original post, I could intermittently see all three accounts on my MMI before the BB software upgrade. Now I only see one account. I can have the MMI read the emails and reply as stated above, but only for one account.