A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

MY19 A4 Canada

Old 05-23-2018, 05:45 PM
VM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by VM

Is there a new blue at least??
So I went to European web sites looking to see what they were offering there. At audi.co.uk, no sign of any blue A4s anymore. Audi.fr will sell a scuba or moonlight blue still... for 1050 EUR. That makes me think we get a great bargain on paint up here in Canada...

Then I figured I might as well try other European countries with languages I can understand. Audi.ie has scuba blue still for 1,252.44 EUR. No blues at audi.be.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I visited my Audi salesman today to give him a chance to convince me not to accept a screaming deal that the salesman of my current car offered me on a CX-5.

During my visit, we looked at a copy of the 2019 order guide that he received just yesterday, and it appears that Moonlight and Scuba have been replaced by Navarra Blue. That was on the Allroad and we didn't look at the regular A4, but so far they've had exactly the same paint options, so I'd wager the sedan will also get Navarra Blue as an option.

Although Navarra looks a bit darker and much richer in Audi's online configurator (comparing Allroad to S5), in person on a sunny day (Allroad vs. SQ5) the difference is a lot more subtle. I'm a man who has strong opinions about blue cars, and I'd be hard-pressed to reliably tell the two apart unless they were parked next to each other.

Everything else (at least for the Allroad) was as joellau91 described. It still isn't the final order guide (no prices yet), so hope for Matrix LEDs remains...
Old 05-29-2018, 01:05 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Obsidian3K
I visited my Audi salesman today to give him a chance to convince me not to accept a screaming deal that the salesman of my current car offered me on a CX-5.

During my visit, we looked at a copy of the 2019 order guide that he received just yesterday, and it appears that Moonlight and Scuba have been replaced by Navarra Blue. That was on the Allroad and we didn't look at the regular A4, but so far they've had exactly the same paint options, so I'd wager the sedan will also get Navarra Blue as an option.

Although Navarra looks a bit darker and much richer in Audi's online configurator (comparing Allroad to S5), in person on a sunny day (Allroad vs. SQ5) the difference is a lot more subtle. I'm a man who has strong opinions about blue cars, and I'd be hard-pressed to reliably tell the two apart unless they were parked next to each other.

Everything else (at least for the Allroad) was as joellau91 described. It still isn't the final order guide (no prices yet), so hope for Matrix LEDs remains...
By any chance did you notice any other changes?
Old 05-29-2018, 02:22 PM
VM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

I think on the Q5, at least, Navarro Blue requires the evil evil evil evil S-line package. Did it look like the Allroad Navarro Blue also requires S-line??
Old 05-29-2018, 03:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by VM
I think on the Q5, at least, Navarro Blue requires the evil evil evil evil S-line package. Did it look like the Allroad Navarro Blue also requires S-line??
S Line no longer required for the 2019 A4s for Navarro Blue.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Allroading17
By any chance did you notice any other changes?
What I described (including reference to joellau91's post) was the complete list of changes for the Allroad. As mentioned though, this is not the final order guide, so other changes may be coming.

If you're interested in changes on other models, I can ask for a copy of the interim MY19 order guide with some quotes I'm expecting tomorrow.

VM: The Allroad Sport package doesn't change the suspension; it adds sport seats, 19" wheels and summer tires, and the black headliner, which I think makes it only evil evil evil in your books
For what it's worth, having driven various configurations, I find that the Allroad w/ Sport package drives like a non-S-line A4, which makes sense given that the Allroad has taller sidewalls at each wheel size than the A4 (245/45R18 vs 245/40R18, and 245/40R19 vs 245/35R19), and a softer suspension unless you opt for the adaptive and ratchet it down to dynamic, or so I hope.
IIRC, on the Allroad, MY19 is the same as MY18, in that adding the Sport packageonly removes color choices, it doesn't add any.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:41 PM
Banned

What I described (including reference to joellau91's post) was the complete list of changes for the Allroad. As mentioned though, this is not the final order guide, so other changes may be coming.

If you're interested in changes on other models, I can ask for a copy of the interim MY19 order guide with some quotes I'm expecting tomorrow.

VM: The Allroad Sport package doesn't change the suspension; it adds sport seats, 19" wheels and summer tires, and the black headliner, which I think makes it only evil evil evil in your books
For what it's worth, having driven various configurations, I find that the Allroad w/ Sport package drives like a non-S-line A4, which makes sense given that the Allroad has taller sidewalls at each wheel size than the A4 (245/45R18 vs 245/40R18, and 245/40R19 vs 245/35R19), and a softer suspension unless you opt for the adaptive and ratchet it down to dynamic, or so I hope.
IIRC, on the Allroad, MY19 is the same as MY18, in that adding the Sport packageonly removes color choices, it doesn't add any.
I'd really appreciate if could get the order guide!!

I'm dealing with AOA, placing a second replacement order for a MY19 A4 Allroad with nogaro full paint (Audi exclusive) and wanted to see the changes

The 2017 they took back, and now the 2018 has a paint flaw that they've agreed to replace. Soooo the wait continues
Old 05-29-2018, 06:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Allroading17
I'd really appreciate if could get the order guide!!

I'm dealing with AOA, placing a second replacement order for a MY19 A4 Allroad with nogaro full paint (Audi exclusive) and wanted to see the changes

The 2017 they took back, and now the 2018 has a paint flaw that they've agreed to replace. Soooo the wait continues
Just to confirm, you know that this is a Canada-specific thread, and that Canadian Allroad packages are different than American ones, correct? The differences aren't gigantic (IIRC, mostly features shuffled around on different trims, plus the Canadian cars get 19" wheels and summer rubber as part of a Sport package), but there's no guarantee that changes up here will be replicated down there. Especially if Matrix LED headlamps do make their way onto the order guide, since the DOT hasn't gotten around to approving the technology yet.

If you still think it'd be useful, I'll see if I can get the current order guide tomorrow.

Also, sorry to hear about your ongoing bad luck with Allroads. Given the amount of time it has taken me to decide on what I want, I can only imagine how painful it would be to finally get the car, need to get it replaced, and have a factory order go wrong
Old 05-30-2018, 05:07 AM
Banned

Just to confirm, you know that this is a Canada-specific thread, and that Canadian Allroad packages are different than American ones, correct? The differences aren't gigantic (IIRC, mostly features shuffled around on different trims, plus the Canadian cars get 19" wheels and summer rubber as part of a Sport package), but there's no guarantee that changes up here will be replicated down there. Especially if Matrix LED headlamps do make their way onto the order guide, since the DOT hasn't gotten around to approving the technology yet.

If you still think it'd be useful, I'll see if I can get the current order guide tomorrow.

Also, sorry to hear about your ongoing bad luck with Allroads. Given the amount of time it has taken me to decide on what I want, I can only imagine how painful it would be to finally get the car, need to get it replaced, and have a factory order go wrong
Yes I would appreciate it!

It certainly has been a long process, but Audi's taking great care of me.