A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Trim Difference

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 05:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trim Difference

So I have been looking at the 2017-2018 A4 models and as I was playing around with trims, I got confused...
What is the difference between "Premium Plus S Tronic Quattro" vs Premium Quattro Automatic?" Sounds like both will be the AWD since it is Quattro.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:27 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm definitely no expert, but I did a lot of research when I was choosing my car. I thought this was a really good reference to figure out options between Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige:

http://audilibrary.audiusa.com/model...ons/index.html

According to this, both Premium and PP automatics are S tronic, and I think all automatics are quattro awd and manuals are ultra awd. Here's a reference:

2018 Audi A4 quattroŽ | Audi A4 | Audi library
Old 03-22-2018, 04:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by avignon
I'm definitely no expert, but I did a lot of research when I was choosing my car. I thought this was a really good reference to figure out options between Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige:

According to this, both Premium and PP automatics are S tronic, and I think all automatics are quattro awd and manuals are ultra awd. Here's a reference:

2018 Audi A4 quattroŽ Audi A4 Audi library
Hey Avignon! I see that you are getting the 2018 A4! Nice choice on the color too . I am actually trying to decide on what trims for either the 2017/2018 (lease, buy, or used). Thanks for that link on the trims
Old 03-22-2018, 04:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

2018 Audi A4 quattroŽ Audi A4 Audi library
Btw, what trim are you getting?
Old 03-22-2018, 09:19 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by superdl
Btw, what trim are you getting?
If I understand your question correctly, I'm getting a Prestige. I decided I wanted to spring for some of the driver's aid functions not available in PP. I'm buying because I hope to have the car for a long time. That may be wishful thinking given how technology moves forward, but I've had my current car (a lowly Ford Focus) for 16 years and I could keep it a while longer, but I've been putting off buying something higher end for a while and I don't feel like putting any more money into the Ford at this point.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

If I understand your question correctly, I'm getting a Prestige. I decided I wanted to spring for some of the driver's aid functions not available in PP. I'm buying because I hope to have the car for a long time. That may be wishful thinking given how technology moves forward, but I've had my current car (a lowly Ford Focus) for 16 years and I could keep it a while longer, but I've been putting off buying something higher end for a while and I don't feel like putting any more money into the Ford at this point.
That sounds nice. I would like to get Prestige as well but the jump in price from PP to that is pretty hefty... not sure if the extra grands are worth the virtual cockpit and some extra bells and whistles :/