A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

"What I got or did to my A4" Thread - Post Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 07:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ekyp
3 screws total per door. Once the screws have been removed, you can pop the panel off using a trim removal tool.
Perfect - thanks!
Old 01-13-2017, 08:14 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New wheels and rims, remove front plate holder

New to the forum, first post, hello all. I acquired the A4 on the 28th of December. This is my third A4 lease. I am a fan. For this one, I had to get rid of the front plate holder. I ordered my first A4 and chose 'no front plate' so all was good. On the second one I didn't order it but figured taking off the front plate would be a non issue, but it kinda was. When I took of the holder I realized they drilled straight into and through the front fascia so there were four holes remaining. I bought these black doll eyeball parts from Hobby Lobby which fit in the holes perfectly. On the new car I also wanted to remove the front plate holder but held my breath hoping there were no holes drilled through this time. Luckily there were no holes but there was a missing part. I looked online and found the 18 dollar piece of plastic and all is well.

I also, for winter, put on simple yet nice looking 17 inch rims and Nokian snow tires. I really dig this car. I've had a B7 and 8 which were nice, but it's like Audi took this car to the next level of refinement. The natural grey oak trim is a lovely addition as well.

outgoing next to incoming, if you look close you can see the little bumps that are doll eye parts on the front of the older car.

took off the plate holder, missing piece

missing piece inserted, new rims and wheels

I dig the paint color at dusk
Old 01-13-2017, 09:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Nice car mate. Looks like there are quite a few A4 owners sticking to the A4 itself and loving it? Also, the winter rims look nice. I believe there's someone else with similar winter rims a few pages behind.
Have fun with your new toy
Old 01-14-2017, 09:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 1 week old Miami A4

So after 2 years and severals cara in between I'm back to VAG! Got it 1 week ago and so far the only things done are:

Tints all around: 30% all windows, 50% windshield and sunroof.

PlastiDip Brushed Aluminum kind: rear valance, mirror caps, small lip right bellow front grill.

Pending: 19' OEM 10 V spoke wheels and H&R Lowering Springs (back ordered) and still not 100% if I want to loose ride quality for looks, but the wheels are a for sure a must.

Not Sure: ECS intake (I like to keep it quiet)

Old 01-14-2017, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I like the brushed aluminum touches!
Old 01-14-2017, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by salvadorsantana
So after 2 years and severals cara in between I'm back to VAG! Got it 1 week ago and so far the only things done are:

Tints all around: 30% all windows, 50% windshield and sunroof.

PlastiDip Brushed Aluminum kind: rear valance, mirror caps, small lip right bellow front grill.

Pending: 19' OEM 10 V spoke wheels and H&R Lowering Springs (back ordered) and still not 100% if I want to loose ride quality for looks, but the wheels are a for sure a must.

Not Sure: ECS intake (I like to keep it quiet)

Very sharp! Looks especially great with the brown car color.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Nice. Is that argus brown? And did you do the mirror caps yourself? I want to do the same thing too but I'm still worried about taking the mirror caps off!!!!
Old 01-14-2017, 12:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Wow! I love those aluminum add-ons. There are people who like to turn all the chrome into black... but that ain't me. The chrome/aluminum accentuates the angles of the car and it looks absolutely gorgeous
Old 01-14-2017, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I agree. Those brushed aluminum touches make the car look gorgeous. Love it!!!
Old 01-14-2017, 02:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
Nice. Is that argus brown? And did you do the mirror caps yourself? I want to do the same thing too but I'm still worried about taking the mirror caps off!!!!
Yes it is Argus Brown. None was done by myself lol. We have a guy in Miami called @doctor_dip by his IG. Ir order to paint the rear valance and mirror caps they need to be removed and then there is also the finishing when using plasti dip, I have tried myself in the past is horrible so I rather pay someone that does it everyday and it came out perfect!

Quick Reply: "What I got or did to my A4" Thread - Post Pictures!