3-High beam Assist
4-DLR deactivated with hand break - I spent much time with OBD11 testings
5- Speed signals recognition
6- Gauge Test
7- Startup Screen
8- Lap Timer
9- Second cellular
10- CD Rip
11- Sports Computer (inertial "G" sensor)

And I'm trying to get these ones:
- Fan Level in auto mode (only for 1 zone air conditioner). I've done it in my new Tiguan, but ir doesn't works in the A4
- To show litres to refuel of fuel and adblue (applied in my T1)
- Mirror Dip (my car was a first edition version, with no folding of mirrors)
Old 09-19-2017, 03:40 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Isgaan

Are you saying you've used OBDEleven to code speed limit sign recognition? If so, how did you do it? Many people on this forum have been trying to figure that out.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would need yo connect me to my car to be sure what I coded.
What I remember was I coded it in my Tiguan (from this link, in spanish, sorry: https://www.clubvwtiguan.com/threads/codificando-con-obdeleven-procesos-de-codificacion.7140/page-2);

and I combine it with the link of this web (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b9-platform-discussion-212/traffic-sign-recognition-vze-2910450/).

I haven't been able to visualize in the MMI the sound advices (and I get it in the T1). So probably something must be pending, but what I can sure you it works.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Isgaan
Hi,
These are my favourites OBD11 activations I've applied to my A4:
1-Lane Assist
2-VIM (limited in Spain)
3-High beam Assist
4-DLR deactivated with hand break - I spent much time with OBD11 testings
6- Gauge Test
7- Startup Screen
8- Lap Timer
9- Second cellular
10- CD Rip
11- Sports Computer (inertial "G" sensor)

And I'm trying to get these ones:
- Fan Level in auto mode (only for 1 zone air conditioner). I've done it in my new Tiguan, but ir doesn't works in the A4
- To show litres to refuel of fuel and adblue (applied in my T1)
- Mirror Dip (my car was a first edition version, with no folding of mirrors)
does the sport computer work? I recall reading here that people coded it but the G sensors still didn't function unless you had an S model car.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by dawkins20
does the sport computer work? I recall reading here that people coded it but the G sensors still didn't function unless you had an S model car.
For sure, this option only works on S models with G sensor (triaxial accelerometer) installed.
In the rest of the models only shows a new menu similar to lap timer one.
Sensor itself mustn't be expensive. The problem could be the harness. If the connection to the G sensor in S4 model is integrated in the main harness, we can forget to adapt it in our cars...
Old 09-19-2017, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by dawkins20
Nope doesn't work in an S4 either. I tried and failed. Only RS cars.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:04 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by KevinB656
Are you saying you've used OBDEleven to code speed limit sign recognition? If so, how did you do it? Many people on this forum have been trying to figure that out.
Hi, I have also managed to activate this feature using OBDEleven.
I think it's the same coding that's been circulating on several Audi forums.
I am uploading a jpg I found on a spanish forum. I followed the exact same steps, but on my car, the first instruction was already activated. This could be because I have MMI Plus and it was already showing the speed taken from the navigation map in the lower right side of the MMI screen.

I must mention that I live in Eastern Europe and the car was bought from Germany.
The feature works like this: if you pass a speed limit sign, it will immediately show on the VC the speed limit, but if after a while it doesn't detect any new sign it will just take the speed limit from the navigation map (the one shown on MMI).
I have tested it on few roads that are under construction so the limit was lower than the one stored on the MMI navigation map and the car displayed different signs (VC was showing the sign that the camera detected and the MMI Navi showed the limit stored on the navi map).
Trying to upload a photo on a sector where I passed a 30km/h temporary limit while the usual limit is 50km/h. The quality of the picture is not that great but if you zoom on it you can see the two limits (30 on the VC and 50 on the MMI screen).

It would be cool if we could also activate the feature that shows also the "no overpassing" traffic signs.
Attached Thumbnails What's your favorite OBD Eleven change?-21684387_1549763815046858_1829532257_o.jpg   What's your favorite OBD Eleven change?-21886789_1552684458088127_1452482627_o.jpg  
Old 09-23-2017, 05:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, I finally got all of my coding to work today and it's AWESOME! Big shout out to Kevin (Ktran350) in CA who took the time to walk me through the Lane Change Assist today over the phone and ensure that everything was working perfectly. This is how a forum is supposed to work. I have completed the following:

Blinker set at 4 versus 3
Lane Change Assist Active
Double Beep upon unlocking
Gear display shows D and the gear number
Auto High Beam
Needle Sweep
Deactivate Start/Stop

Super happy I could make these changes and enhance the driving experience. Thanks to all for posting what these codes and adaptations are and I look forward to more options as folks figure out additional items we can do to these cars!
Old 09-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default deactivate start/stop?

Originally Posted by securityguy
Well, I finally got all of my coding to work today and it's AWESOME! Big shout out to Kevin (Ktran350) in CA who took the time to walk me through the Lane Change Assist today over the phone and ensure that everything was working perfectly. This is how a forum is supposed to work. I have completed the following:

Blinker set at 4 versus 3
Lane Change Assist Active
Double Beep upon unlocking
Gear display shows D and the gear number
Auto High Beam
Needle Sweep
Deactivate Start/Stop

Super happy I could make these changes and enhance the driving experience. Thanks to all for posting what these codes and adaptations are and I look forward to more options as folks figure out additional items we can do to these cars!
You were able to deactivate start/stop? I haven't seen that anyone has figured out how to do that yet. Can you explain how it is done?
Old 09-28-2017, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by erdb
You were able to deactivate start/stop? I haven't seen that anyone has figured out how to do that yet. Can you explain how it is done?
Many of us have successfully done it. Take a look at the thread linked below. The code that works is in post 27.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-...-stop-2913113/

Quick Reply: What's your favorite OBD Eleven change?