AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-c7-platform-discussion-194/)
-   -   Which A6? (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-c7-platform-discussion-194/a6-2818075/)

The G Man 12-08-2011 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by CRAMAZING (Post 24233637)
HAHA, i would love to order but i want to take advantage of the rebate program that Audi is offering and it expires end of the year, I'm also doing a trade in, so if i wait any longer the value of my car goes down too.

either car will make me happy, just cant decide on which one!

Well since you love the black headliner, go for car A, that black headliner is pretty sporty looking. The driver asst package is no big deal, I can take it or leave it. I do like the wood inlay better than the aluminum, but that’s a matter of personal preference. There was a shortage of wood inlay when I bought my A6, I had to wait for one with that option. I heard the alum. dents very easily.

uberwgn 12-08-2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by psychodo (Post 24233589)
Go for A, black interior looks great with the aluminum.

+1.

(Order a car if you think you are missing options, etc. It's often the "right" thing to do.)

BConly 12-08-2011 11:23 AM

I think it comes down to this:

Get car B if you are in traffic a lot. Get car A if you aren't.

CRAMAZING 12-08-2011 11:43 AM

well i do live in NYC....

AutobahnA6 12-08-2011 02:37 PM

Either one is great. I did not choose the adaptive cruise as I have no plans for the driver in front of me to decide how to make me lurch forward or not in heavy traffic. it could be a cool option. If you have it, you can brag about radar in your car :-)

BugeyeRX 12-08-2011 02:49 PM

I hate that red car radar light that flashes on the dash and in the HUD when I drive in close traffic on the highway. If I try and stay just out of range of the car in front of you it leaves to much room and cars just pull in front of you fall farther behind. The people behind you don't take to kindly to that either

LIY 12-08-2011 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by BugeyeRX (Post 24233767)
I hate that red car radar light that flashes on the dash and in the HUD when I drive in close traffic on the highway. If I try and stay just out of range of the car in front of you it leaves to much room and cars just pull in front of you fall farther behind. The people behind you don't take to kindly to that either

Now that I have it, I could not do without adaptive cruise control. It works flawlessly, and takes the wear and tear out of my long commute!

LIY

CRAMAZING 12-09-2011 07:05 AM

Well it looks like there's a Car C

Phantom/Black/Prestige

Cold Weather
Side Asst
Black Headliner
LEDs (btw i forgot to mention car A and B has LEDs too)

BUT, it has the 19ins Sports package instead of the 20in...

hmmmmmm

The G Man 12-09-2011 07:19 AM

Hmmmm is right :) The 20" rims looks better than the 19" in my opinion. Also, do you realized that your whole car will be black, exterior, interior and headliner. I like black as well, but...............

CRAMAZING 12-09-2011 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by The G Man (Post 24233995)
Hmmmm is right :) The 20" rims looks better than the 19" in my opinion. Also, do you realized that your whole car will be black, exterior, interior and headliner. I like black as well, but...............

haha u just cracked me up...

yeah i really want the 20s, looks so much better and i rarely see the new C7 with 20s in the streets