Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

ABT Sportsline parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is on. Just had the finished product installed Tuesday.

After having this put on I am still glad I did this. I think it is tastefull and just accentuates the curves of the trunk lid a little more. My favorite part is actually the two wing peices that goes on the rear panels. A little pricey for the end result but I would do it again to give my car just a little different look from everyone else on the road. I think this is better than the lip you can get with the S6 as there is a tapered end to this that just blends into the rear panels. I would do more peices from ABT as my installer seemed to like the product, but I can't due to having the S-line body, so this is it for body mods for me right now.
Attached Images      
Old 12-13-2012, 01:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good and thanks for sharing! I still haven't ordered the front and side pieces yet. End of year bonus is coming in so perhaps it's time to treat myself.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:54 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by NVThs1
It is on. Just had the finished product installed Tuesday.

After having this put on I am still glad I did this. I think it is tastefull and just accentuates the curves of the trunk lid a little more. My favorite part is actually the two wing peices that goes on the rear panels. A little pricey for the end result but I would do it again to give my car just a little different look from everyone else on the road. I think this is better than the lip you can get with the S6 as there is a tapered end to this that just blends into the rear panels. I would do more peices from ABT as my installer seemed to like the product, but I can't due to having the S-line body, so this is it for body mods for me right now.
Wow, that looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Can you post some full side shots?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi
Can you post some full side shots?
I should be able to this weekend as the importer I bought this through wants some better pics for his website. Have to do it this weekend as the winter wheels go on and they are not like the 20"s

Originally Posted by Tucker74
End of year bonus is coming in so perhaps it's time to treat myself.
My personal opinion is do it. Good product and it adds just a extra kick to the car. Just make sure the peices will fit your body as I can't put those on my car which you and I discussed before.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks fantastic. And $800 with paint isn't bad at all. I had a genuine AC Schintzer spoiler added to my BMW 750i and it was almost $1000 just for the spoiler I believe. I ended up getting it for around $500 on sale and about $150 to have it painted and installed. If I was going to keep my car for longer I'd do this mod, but I'm already bored by the A6 unfortunately. Maybe another 6 months for me
Old 12-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

great looking car!! love the color
Old 12-20-2012, 06:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Here are some more pics. I was asked to try and capture more of the car to show the spoiler. I have a couple more I am going to post. I dropped the car off at the dealership almost a week ago. I decided to snap a few pics with it on before I put on the winter rubber. I hope this gives a good persepctive of what the ABT spoiler looks like to anyone that is interested in possibly buying this. I can tell you that anyone who appreciates and knows Audi's loves the spoiler. The service techs and dealer vallet's all had good comments on it, talking about the look it adds. I feel way better than the S6 spoiler.
Attached Images      
Old 12-20-2012, 06:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

The rest of them. If there are any special requests just ask. When I get the car back I can snap a few more.
Attached Images   
Old 12-20-2012, 10:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NVThs1
The rest of them. If there are any special requests just ask. When I get the car back I can snap a few more.
+1.

Those are some clean rims!
Old 12-20-2012, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by dht34
Those are some clean rims!
Thanks. Between the recent car wash, the rain, and my soft braking to try and prevent audi brake dust, they looked alright. Wish there was a better solution to the dust.

Quick Reply: ABT Sportsline parts