Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

BMW Wheel Cleaner review (Picture Heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snagitseven
After 10 years with them, mine works just fine. Exceptional in fact.
I thought you were going to trade your A6 for a BMW. Will it be soon?
Its already done. I've been driving a 750Li for the past week.
Old 05-24-2014, 02:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike_L
Why trade? You don't like A6?

And I don't have to use gas to show up at a BMW dealer in one of my Audis.
In my experience, I get good reception when showing up at BMW in an Audi. They see me a prospect customer trading in for a BMW.

Anyone uses Audi wheel cleaner and is it good?
Old 05-24-2014, 02:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Ok. So, I'm curious, why are you still posting here and not over there? I hope it's not just for reminding us about your ongoing dislike of Audi.

Last edited by snagitseven; 05-24-2014 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:13 AM
Banned

Ok. So, I'm curious, why are you still posting here and not over there? I hope it's not just for reminding us about your ongoing dislike of Audi.
Because I have parts to get rid of, number 1. And because I don't particularly like dealing with the yuppies on the BMW boards. Quite frankly, most BMW owners are stupid. If stuff is inexpensive, they'll avoid it like the plague. Its like they want to be overcharged.

I don't dislike Audi. I liked the A6. I dislike the way Audi does business.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Because I have parts to get rid of, number 1. And because I don't particularly like dealing with the yuppies on the BMW boards. Quite frankly, most BMW owners are stupid. If stuff is inexpensive, they'll avoid it like the plague. Its like they want to be overcharged.

I don't dislike Audi. I liked the A6. I dislike the way Audi does business.
Let me see if I understand - you liked your A6 but traded it for a BMW because you don't like the way Audi does business (apparently you feel that unlike BMW, Audi dealers don't know how to work as luxury car dealers), you don't wish to post on BMW forums because the owners there are stupid yuppies who pay too much for stuff and you want to continue posting in the AW forums (while no longer owning an Audi) primarily because you want to sell some parts. Does that about sum it up?

(Reminder: if you're going to offer to sell your parts on AW, for sale items are not permitted in the discussion forums. Please use the AW Classified section).
Old 05-24-2014, 01:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

I never have a problem with washing off brake dust in regular car washes - every 1-2weeks between washes. I always go to a local touchless car wash that I have been going to for the past 6 years.
Old 05-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Banned

Let me see if I understand - you liked your A6 but traded it for a BMW because you don't like the way Audi does business (apparently you feel that unlike BMW, Audi dealers don't know how to work as luxury car dealers), you don't wish to post on BMW forums because the owners there are stupid yuppies who pay too much for stuff and you want to continue posting in the AW forums (while no longer owning an Audi) primarily because you want to sell some parts. Does that about sum it up?

(Reminder: if you're going to offer to sell your parts on AW, for sale items are not permitted in the discussion forums. Please use the AW Classified section).
Yeah, that about sums it up. I'll be around until the parts are gone and then I'm gone. Thats the way I always do things when I change cars.

And I'm far from the only one who thinks Audi's customer service sucks. Just this week alone there have been multiple posts about it.
Old 05-24-2014, 03:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Yeah, wouldn't want to do that. Then you'd actually see how a luxury dealer is supposed to work.
Funny, my Audi dealer is also a BMW and Porsche dealer. I will have to ask if the Audi staff have to go talk to the BMW staff every day to find out how things are supposed to work. Somehow my bet is no
Old 05-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Maverick61
Funny, my Audi dealer is also a BMW and Porsche dealer. I will have to ask if the Audi staff have to go talk to the BMW staff every day to find out how things are supposed to work. Somehow my bet is no
Doesn't matter. The Audi staff is backed by a company that won't stand behind their products. It could be the best dealer in the world, but if Audi won't approve charges for repairs, the staff has their hands tied.
Old 05-24-2014, 05:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like this is your last Audi.

Quick Reply: BMW Wheel Cleaner review (Picture Heavy)