Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Easy solution for converting rear tails to Yellow? Many posts but confusing

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Easy solution for converting rear tails to Yellow? Many posts but confusing

I have read many posts that seem pretty complicated for converting to EU spec on the rear turn signals. I have a 2014 A6 looking to swap out the rear lenses and bulbs. I realize it will involve coding. I don't need the swiping turns signals (Chase style) but simply a bright orange blink solution. Anyone in the Denver area that has done this that could help me? Any shops that specialize in the aftermarket. I will be in Germany in 2 weeks so could always buy lenses there. Or is it actually cheaper to buy them online from an aftermarket dealer here? On my VW Golf it was easy (New lenses in the rear, orange bulbs, and some coding). This project seems much harder by the sound of it. Again: Simple orange blinker (Horizontal), non chasing lights. I assume chasing is much more $$