Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Ever felt like an @$$?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 11:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever felt like an @$$?

Have you ever felt like a BIG @$$? I certainly experienced how it feels to be a big @$$hole. I didn't know where else to put this lol, so I am going to put it here.

Took our annual trip to Toronto, Canada and we brought two cars, I wanted to see how the C7 is on long trips and we had too many people so two cars was perfect. Trip was great, got to Toronto around 3 am last night.

This morning I saw my car ,so many bugs looked disgusting. Decided to go to a touchless car wash. First one I got to, I got out and my new iphone 4s I bought so I could use in Canada falls out and the screens literally shatters. Phone is dead. I pay $15 for this touchless car wash and it literally don't do anything, I complain and guy tells me to f off pretty much.

Ok I go to the second one which is further away, I am pulling in when this lady blindly opens her door and hits the front of my car. I am pretty uspet but choose to ignroe it when I saw no damage. I go to the car wash and its not working, the help button also malfunctions. I leave my car with hazzards on and run inside, I get inside and this lady comes in yelling "who is the idiot who parked out front the car wash". The guy is telling me I have to pay again and they will refund me in 7-14 days, I am upset that I have wasted $38, cracked my iphone and still have a dirty car. She orders her sandwhich and keeps asking who the guy is.

So I tell the lady she can wait a few seconds, and a bunch of guys inside start yelling at me for not respecting the lady. Choosing to ignore them I walk out with the lady right behind me who is still yelling at me. I told her to calm down and wait in her junker while I wash the car. She had no junker, she was driving a new denali.

I get in the car and I start it and it wont move. I am like WTF, D and R its not moving at all. The lady is now behind me and starts honking like crazy. I get out and say i cant move it. I am literally pushing the pedal down and nothing is happening. I cant move the car, I have no phone, the gas station guy says he cant do anything because of company policy.

Lady who was yelling at me was very attractive lol, wearing a very shorty skirt etc, gets under the car and says she cant see anything. Long story short she calls audi assist and gives them all my information and starts working with them while I am in the gas station yelling at the owner. I come outside and shes still there talking.

2 hours later, audi comes and tows the car out and it starts working. Long story short lady was on all fours at the end and stayed with me for 4 hours. I felt like the biggest ***, I bought her lunch and applogized many times.\

just though i would share
Old 07-12-2012, 12:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

",,,I get in the car and I start it and it wont move..."

Are you saying the car started but when you pressed the gas pedal it wouldn't move? Was your parking brake on? If so, and If your seat belt wasn't fastened, the only way to release the brake is manually - it won't automatically release when the gas is pressed as it does when the seat belt is on.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The key is, she was hot, in a skirt and on all fours. At Least I got the point of the story.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by WannaS6
The key is, she was hot, in a skirt and on all fours. At Least I got the point of the story.
Actually, I wasn't really sure what the point was to the story. So, I offered conjecture to the only part of the story I understood and that was related in some way to the Audi forum - his not being able to move the car. The rest of it? Well...uh....hmm. Ok.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
She had no junker, she was driving a new denali.
That's a GM...it is a junker. Sorry Sorry! I had to! Come on it is an AUDI Forum after all! And wow, sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation! I've had days like those before. Hope all went well after!
Old 07-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

There is a bunch missing from the story....you said "took our annual trip". , who is the "our"- does it include a wife or girlfriend? If it does the story can end where you ended it except - since you were on vacation, I must assume that you had a camera, and therefore I can see the real screwup here is that you did not take any pictures of the woman for you fellow Audi brethren.
But...
Nowhere in this story do we know if you are either a woman or possibly, and not that there is anything wrong with it a man who doesn't necessarily like woman, and the screwup is - why it still is still there are no pictures of the woman?
But maybe you had no camera as the only one you had was the one on your broken iPhone But she had a phone, we know it worked, we know you were with her for 4 hours, why couldn't you borrow it to take pictures?
Or
Is there away you can go back to the car wash and get a copy of their security video, surely you can get pictures from there for you Audi brethren.

Hope everything works out with the car!
Old 07-12-2012, 03:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Oops sorry types on a ipad.

I just wanted to share the story haha, it was somewhat related to audi right? Haha. Just shows how people come together when one is in need. Im sure she had other things to do. No pics guys sorry lmao

No one knows what went wrong, have appt with audi dealer tomorrow. The dude aaid he "reset" the ecu bedore towing it. I think a low battery was the culprit. Left the lights on last night and car was sluggish when starting. Its fantastic now no problems at all.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. By we i mean my family, parents uncles and cousins lol.

Anyway the new wash was still subpar. Oh well.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by WannaS6
Pics or it didn't happen
Old 07-12-2012, 05:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Snagit, I hope you don't think I was messing with you. I was just having fun with the OP's story.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Can't believe I actually read the whole thing...ok, you got me.

Quick Reply: Ever felt like an @$$?