Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Keyless go not working on Audi a6 c7

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

It’s almost like posting your location under your logon name is relevant!
Old 01-17-2018, 11:43 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I just got a 2012 A6 and i’m having the exact same issue. Keyless Entry does not work but the key fob starts the car no problem and I can pop the trunk and lock and unlock the doors with it. It doesn’t look like there was a posted resolution on this. Did anyone figure out a solution??
Old 01-17-2018, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by adollarwodbnice
Hey I just got a 2012 A6 and i’m having the exact same issue. Keyless Entry does not work but the key fob starts the car no problem and I can pop the trunk and lock and unlock the doors with it. It doesn’t look like there was a posted resolution on this. Did anyone figure out a solution??
You, and the OP, don’t have any location posted so how do you all expect to get answers pertaining to your car when you don’t post the relevant information for an intelligent answer?
Old 01-17-2018, 03:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by adollarwodbnice
2012 non-Prestige do not have keyless entry standard. I have a 2012 premium+ without it. I'm not sure which model year they made it standard across the trim levels.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DB22
You, and the OP, don’t have any location posted so how do you all expect to get answers pertaining to your car when you don’t post the relevant information for an intelligent answer?
Dude.. you have this reply to EVERY thread here, yet you never help them once they post their location...
Old 01-18-2018, 06:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by RazvaNNN
Dude.. you have this reply to EVERY thread here, yet you never help them once they post their location...
I agree, if they subsequently post their location and I'm not familiar with the options and packages of that country then a guess on my part is not useful. If the location is posted then people from the same location can answer with some authority as the models will be similarly packaged so my reminding of the importance of posting the location is not only for my benefit, it is for everyone's.
It is amazing how many threads rely on location within the marketing area of Audi and how users don't understand its relevance. I have proposed that the forum hosts actually parse the location from the users credentials but their only response is that they think it's a good idea and that they are thinking about it.
BTW - your location is missing!
Old 01-18-2018, 07:55 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by DB22
BTW - your location is missing!
Old 01-18-2018, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I find it doubtful that someone with 22 posts has read every thread here, and is also fully, and completely aware of the complete posting history, of the poster whom he is referring to. He may wonder why I am referring to him in the third person. I would say to him that I felt that my response represented itself better, IMHO, by using that particular form of expression.

Originally Posted by RazvaNNN
Old 01-18-2018, 01:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 881 Likes on 720 Posts

Originally Posted by DanfZX14
Lol
Old 01-18-2018, 11:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Nakedhoof
I find it doubtful that someone with 22 posts has read every thread here, and is also fully, and completely aware of the complete posting history, of the poster whom he is referring to. He may wonder why I am referring to him in the third person. I would say to him that I felt that my response represented itself better, IMHO, by using that particular form of expression.
what if i'm just a lurker and i don't really like to post, but i read every thread?

Quick Reply: Keyless go not working on Audi a6 c7