Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Keyless go not working on Audi a6 c7

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 06:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Then why did it take you so long to respond

Originally Posted by RazvaNNN
what if i'm just a lurker and i don't really like to post, but i read every thread?
Old 01-19-2018, 02:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 882 Likes on 721 Posts

Originally Posted by Nakedhoof
Then why did it take you so long to respond
Takes a long time to read all of the threads! Lol
Old 07-16-2018, 09:58 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi

Hello
I have an audi s5 2009
I was under the battery
And when charging the car battery
The keyless does not open or close doors
Neither turn on with the button
I have to put the key to the switch to turn on
But pressing the start button flashes the key
Does anyone know something? I Try changing the battery of the keyless but it did not work either
Old 05-14-2019, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by viktor1230
Hi,

Yesterday i bought Audi a6 c7 2013 (model 2014) Prestige model and the keyless entry doesn't work. The keyless start is working perfectly but idk why with the door handles I cant lock or unlock the car. I have this kind of keys for my car: http://www.audicarkeys.com/wp-conten...ors-Opened.jpg
In the handles I have sensors (that little 1cm by 1cm square). I tried change the batteries in both key but still nothing and I tried open the trunk but nothing. With the key fob I can normally open, close or open the trunk just the keyless entry not working with any door. Can you have solution with my problem? Thank you very much and excuse my bad English!
Anyone found a solution to this problem? I have a 2012 A6 Prestige. Mine works fine before I remove the car battery so I can work on the carbon cleaning. After I put the battery back, the keyless entry stops working. Insights to this problem is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am having EXACTLY the same issue with my 2012 A7 prestige. I posted it yesterday but have received no answers yet. Here is what I wrote.

Greetings. Last week I had the right rear passenger door repaired on my 2012 Audi A7 due to a small accident. The shop where I took the car had to remove the door since they had to weld a small piece of aluminum to match the door. The job looks incredible. However, now the car will not lock or unlock the doors as I touch them. Have tried both key fobs and same thing. The car starts and everything else works and you can lock and unlock the car with the buttons on the fobs. I am assuming that the car may have gone into a safety mode or something like that. The rear speakers work perfectly just as the windows go up and down and the fit ix absolutely perfect. Will check some fuses. Thanks and any other suggestions are appreciated. Hopefully is not a defective door lock.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by graycat89
I am having EXACTLY the same issue with my 2012 A7 prestige. I posted it yesterday but have received no answers yet. Here is what I wrote.

Greetings. Last week I had the right rear passenger door repaired on my 2012 Audi A7 due to a small accident. The shop where I took the car had to remove the door since they had to weld a small piece of aluminum to match the door. The job looks incredible. However, now the car will not lock or unlock the doors as I touch them. Have tried both key fobs and same thing. The car starts and everything else works and you can lock and unlock the car with the buttons on the fobs. I am assuming that the car may have gone into a safety mode or something like that. The rear speakers work perfectly just as the windows go up and down and the fit ix absolutely perfect. Will check some fuses. Thanks and any other suggestions are appreciated. Hopefully is not a defective door lock.
I think it's either they didn't hook up your door sensor back up when they finished or your door sensor is bad. I bought four sensor for around $40 and it worked fine after replacing the sensor. Hope that helps.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for your reply and I will have the shop look into it. May I ask where you bought your sensors??
Old 05-05-2020, 02:43 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

thanks, John, Very good tip, I have the same situation but i will check today if i have this option on my car