Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Stasis Exhaust for the A6 C7 3.0T - official

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WAudiA6
Just got this link forwarded to me regarding the exhaust for our A6 C7 3.0T..also Milltek said "At present we haven’t developed a system for the Audi A6 3.0TFSI. It’s going to be on our plans for early 2013"

So you can wait or get the stasis...i just wish i knew how much the Milltek is going to be and how it is going to sound.

http://www.stasisengineering.com/products/exhaust
HI

millteck told me the same thing when i spoke to them a few weeks ago so I just ordered the stasis exhaust could not wait any longer, i am still waiting for it to arrive they tell me about another 2 weeks so looking forward to fitting it to see how it sounds, I am told this will be the first A6 in NSW with a stasis exhaust, Stasis only has one distributor in NSW and he told me this will be the first one he will do.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi
Hi,

No, I haven't done anything with the exhaust, don't plan to anytime soon. I just don't see the benefit yet.

I am definitely going to do something with the suspension (Stasis, H&R, or Eibach). Currently also considering 1)an ECU upgrade from GIAC & 2)adding XPEL paint protection
I was at audi yesterday getting a new seal fit to the passenger which seems to have fixed the rattle and we were discussing the APR tune, my worry about that is the fact that it will void the warranty. I would like to do it but am concerned about that aspect. The guys at Audi were "unofficially" encouraging me to do it. Anyway I will get the exhaust fitted in a couple of weeks and think about it after i do that. Thanks for the reply, what is the suspension worth?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by gemunji
HI

millteck told me the same thing when i spoke to them a few weeks ago so I just ordered the stasis exhaust could not wait any longer, i am still waiting for it to arrive they tell me about another 2 weeks so looking forward to fitting it to see how it sounds, I am told this will be the first A6 in NSW with a stasis exhaust, Stasis only has one distributor in NSW and he told me this will be the first one he will do.
Make sure to update us when you get the exhaust installed and a video post would be great. Thanks
Old 11-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Make sure to update us when you get the exhaust installed and a video post would be great. Thanks
will do exhaust held up in transit but will let you know when installed
Old 11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks..post a video when installed so we can see how it fits and sounds. I bet it is going to sound great!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks..post a video when installed so we can see how it fits and sounds. I bet it is going to sound great!
I hope so cause its a lot of money if it doesn't sound any good.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FYI, according to their FB Page...they have extended their Black Friday sale to the end of the year...10% off the Exhaust

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...&id=76ad442c19
Old 11-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by manishaudi
FYI, according to their FB Page...they have extended their Black Friday sale to the end of the year...10% off the Exhaust

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...&id=76ad442c19
thanks for the info I had no idea so i will check it out, and see if i can get that discount
Old 12-02-2012, 11:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

+1
Old 12-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by noah123
+1
Stasis Exhaust update, it has arrived (finally) and will be fitted next tuesday. looking forward to hearing it once installed

Quick Reply: Stasis Exhaust for the A6 C7 3.0T - official