Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Stasis Exhaust for the A6 C7 3.0T - official

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by weekendburberry
Can you send pix of wheels to weekendburberry@hotmail??

Also these springs and wheels are ALSO stasis?
PM sent
Old 01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by feralc
I never said the Stasis drone could be an issue, but there is a bit more than the AWE's because I drove both systems side by side. It is more noticeable at highway speeds when the car hits eight gear.

You are not excited about the sound of your Stasis because you have the tips installed, you could remove them in 5 mins, just look at the bottom of the tips, there is one bolt there, just unscrew them and remove the resonator cones.
I just had the stasis exhaust installed and I don't see what you mean with removing the tips and then the resonator cones. Are the cones visible without removing the tips? Thanks
Old 01-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 3rdAudinarow
I just had the stasis exhaust installed and I don't see what you mean with removing the tips and then the resonator cones. Are the cones visible without removing the tips? Thanks
Hi what do you think of the sound with the exhaust. Its been a month and I am still not that excited it has a bit of a "tinny" sound when you hit it first and then that goes. I am yet to remove the tips I have seen the screw that needs to be undone but have not done it yet as I wasn't sure if he meant you remove the tips altogether or there is something in them that you take out and then put the tips back on. Do your tips line up properly?
Old 01-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 3rdAudinarow
I don't have a stasis exhaust but when I was browsing different exhausts Aquarian told me those instructions when I asked him how to do it in case I get the Stasis,, send him a pm he will tell you how to do it.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by gemunji
Hi what do you think of the sound with the exhaust. Its been a month and I am still not that excited it has a bit of a "tinny" sound when you hit it first and then that goes. I am yet to remove the tips I have seen the screw that needs to be undone but have not done it yet as I wasn't sure if he meant you remove the tips altogether or there is something in them that you take out and then put the tips back on. Do your tips line up properly?
Hello,

My Tips seem to line up nicely. I just called the dealership because I feel like I am getting a wicked fast rattle or something from the exhaust when I start fast or punch it. Has anyone else heard or dealt with this. I made an appointment to have it looked at along with my 10k service on Friday.