What do you expect for 2015 price increases on A6 Prestige? - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A6 / S6 / RS 6 > A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion
Reload this Page > What do you expect for 2015 price increases on A6 Prestige?
Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you expect for 2015 price increases on A6 Prestige?

Reply

 
 
Old 04-23-2014, 06:55 PM
  #1
AudiWorld Member
Thread Starter
 
Silent Drone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 167
Default What do you expect for 2015 price increases on A6 Prestige?

I'd like to get your opinions about what kind of price increases you expect we might see with the 2015 A6 Prestige. I am interested in this because I'm close to a lease deal on a 2014 A6 Prestige from dealer stock but it bothers me to sign the papers without seeing what Audi is going to do with the 2015's. The 2014 that I am looking at has LED headlights, ACC and warm weather package -- all things that will be standard in the 2015 prestige. The only things that it won't have that will be standard on the 2015 prestige is the HUD and interior LEDs.

So, what do you think? Any chance the price of the 2015 prestige will be such that it's a better to wait a few months for the new model? I am leasing so what Audi might do to the MF and the residual on the new year models will matter also. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts about this.

Also, btw, for what it's worth, the dealer says "We are almost certain that the 2015 A6 prestige will NOT upgrade to the 4G."
Silent Drone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:14 PM
  #2
AudiWorld Member
 
NightCrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 137
Default

Originally Posted by Silent Drone View Post
I'd like to get your opinions about what kind of price increases you expect we might see with the 2015 A6 Prestige. I am interested in this because I'm close to a lease deal on a 2014 A6 Prestige from dealer stock but it bothers me to sign the papers without seeing what Audi is going to do with the 2015's. The 2014 that I am looking at has LED headlights, ACC and warm weather package -- all things that will be standard in the 2015 prestige. The only things that it won't have that will be standard on the 2015 prestige is the HUD and interior LEDs.

So, what do you think? Any chance the price of the 2015 prestige will be such that it's a better to wait a few months for the new model? I am leasing so what Audi might do to the MF and the residual on the new year models will matter also. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts about this.

Also, btw, for what it's worth, the dealer says "We are almost certain that the 2015 A6 prestige will NOT upgrade to the 4G."
I'm thinking the price will jump from the current $57.9k for the base Prestige 3.0TFSI to right around $61k. That's factoring in the thousands in options from MY2014 that will be standard for MY2015 plus a small increase overall. With the order sheets already out I think pricing is only a few weeks away. If it were me I would hold off to see the pricing of the MY2015 before making a decision.
NightCrawler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:26 AM
  #3
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 88
Default

"Also, btw, for what it's worth, the dealer says "We are almost certain that the 2015 A6 prestige will NOT upgrade to the 4G."


I just ordered the 2015 a couple days ago. Unfortunately I can't give you any insight into pricing, but I suspect it won't go up appreciably (factoring in all the options that are now standard). My guess is that's Audi's consolation for the fact that they won't be upgrading the MMI to 4G. But time will tell.
jatp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:28 AM
  #4
AudiWorld Super User
 
snagitseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SE MA
Posts: 13,796
Default

Originally Posted by NightCrawler View Post
I'm thinking the price will jump from the current $57.9k for the base Prestige 3.0TFSI to right around $61k. That's factoring in the thousands in options from MY2014 that will be standard for MY2015 plus a small increase overall.
That sounds about right. With the inclusion of the HUD and LED headlights in the Prestige, I would be surprised if there wasn't at least a $2-3K base price bump over LY.
snagitseven is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:42 AM
  #5
AudiWorld Member
 
DSL_PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Non Extradition Country
Posts: 316
Default

Originally Posted by snagitseven View Post
That sounds about right. With the inclusion of the HUD and LED headlights in the Prestige, I would be surprised if there wasn't at least a $2-3K base price bump over LY.
That is what I was told when I asked the other day when I was at my dealership.
DSL_PWR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:15 AM
  #6
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 762
Default

Originally Posted by Silent Drone View Post
I'd like to get your opinions about what kind of price increases you expect we might see with the 2015 A6 Prestige. I am interested in this because I'm close to a lease deal on a 2014 A6 Prestige from dealer stock but it bothers me to sign the papers without seeing what Audi is going to do with the 2015's. The 2014 that I am looking at has LED headlights, ACC and warm weather package -- all things that will be standard in the 2015 prestige. The only things that it won't have that will be standard on the 2015 prestige is the HUD and interior LEDs.
Don't the interior LEDs come with all Prestige vehicles?
u2jrmw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:55 AM
  #7
AudiWorld Super User
 
snagitseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SE MA
Posts: 13,796
Default

Originally Posted by u2jrmw View Post
Don't the interior LEDs come with all Prestige vehicles?
Yes, with all C7 Prestige since 2012.
snagitseven is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:45 AM
  #8
AudiWorld Member
Thread Starter
 
Silent Drone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 167
Default

Originally Posted by snagitseven View Post
Yes, with all C7 Prestige since 2012.
In the US for MY 2014 the LED headlights are a 1400 option to the Prestige and unavailable on the P+. The 2015 order guide now includes as standard in the Prestige: LED headlights, heads up display, warm weather sunshades, and LED interior lighting. Thats about $3,300 in options so I suppose the price might go up by that much but who knows. Curious to see what they decide to do.
Silent Drone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM
  #9
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 28
Default 2015 Order Guide

Originally Posted by Silent Drone View Post
In the US for MY 2014 the LED headlights are a 1400 option to the Prestige and unavailable on the P+. The 2015 order guide now includes as standard in the Prestige: LED headlights, heads up display, warm weather sunshades, and LED interior lighting. Thats about $3,300 in options so I suppose the price might go up by that much but who knows. Curious to see what they decide to do.
I am ordering a 2015 Prestige TDI for European Delivery. Where can I find the 2015 Order Guide. Does anyone have a pdf of one yet?
dalek453 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:31 PM
  #10
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 88
Default

Originally Posted by dalek453 View Post
I am ordering a 2015 Prestige TDI for European Delivery. Where can I find the 2015 Order Guide. Does anyone have a pdf of one yet?
Here.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho....php?t=2864739

You can thank snagitseven, as he was the original poster of this information here.
jatp is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
2furious
Q7 Discussion
2
09-30-2015 10:48 AM
dougpaper
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion
9
09-28-2015 01:47 PM
DanfZX14
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion
2
09-27-2015 09:11 AM
DSL_PWR
A7
9
09-14-2015 05:48 PM
redracer007
Q7 Discussion
7
09-12-2015 12:34 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:51 PM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: