Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Audi Online Parts.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Online Parts.com

It is very rare that I will take the time and effort to write about a particular parts supplier but this case is an exception.

You may have already seen my thread for my Audi A6 rebuild. Having completed that, and having purchased over $12,000 of original Audi parts, I can speak from considerable experience.

The above mentioned supplier has to be one of the WORST suppliers I have dealt with - bar none. Aside from having offered me the best price on my original lot of parts, all subsequent orders have been far from pleasant.

First, they NEVER return calls or emails. They make promises about shipments or credits that they don't keep. At this moment, I am still waiting for a $35 credit for a part they never shipped me but I paid for!! When they shipped the replacement part (which I also paid for) it was the wrong part. And it goes on. Customer service is a big 0/10.

Now that my project is complete, I do not recommend this supplier at all and I will never do business with them again.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Luckily for a few of us, this is a local dealer here in NJ and so everytime I have had to order something, I have gone in person to pick it up and saved myself money on shipping while at it.

Once again, sorry and hopefully you will see your full refund soon!
Old 07-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Here we are now the 17th and not a single sign of life from Audi Online Parts (Audi Meadowlands). Today I left a message for the manager. Let's see if HE calls back. My next stop will be Audi USA!
Old 07-17-2012, 12:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 83 Likes on 69 Posts

RTW_CA, how many orders (out of your $12000 in Audi parts) came from them?
That's the audionlineparts.com/ that is an advertiser here, right? I bet you'll see some action on this now, since you are addressing about 80% of their potential customers!

How many times did you contact them all together? I am just curious, not trying to argue with you by any means. I ordered from them once with no problems but that's just once...

Tom
Old 07-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I ordered the entire $12,000 from them.

I have been calling them since May 14th. First it was with Ann Marie Sahlberg. Then with her "supervisor" Nick. Around June 15, they were both no longer working there.

So then I spoke with Anthony. Being the new guy, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, explained the whole story and he too, promised me a credit. One month later, still nothing even after several telephone messages during that month.

On July 17, I left a message for the Audi manager Chris. He returned my call and said he would take care of it. That afternoon, Justin called me back and sincerely apologized and said he would credit me. That evening he called again to ask where he send the credit (paypal or credit card).

I just checked my credit card statement and he DID it!!

Seems like you have to go to the top to get results.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice! Way to hunt down your answers!