AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   A6 (C8 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-c8-platform-discussion-229/)
-   -   Ordered new 2019 A6 Prestige (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-c8-platform-discussion-229/ordered-new-2019-a6-prestige-2958687/)

Doug2.7 09-12-2018 03:18 PM

Ordered new 2019 A6 Prestige
 
Using the Audi Affinity Program, I ordered a new Audi A6 Prestige with all options except upgraded sound system. Still have a few days to decide if I want to add another $4900 to the build before its too far in the order process.

Mythos Black
Convenience package
Driver assist package
Individual Contour seating package
Warm weather package
20" sport package
Night vision assist
gray brown fine grain ash natural wood trim
Sarder brown interior seats (chocolate brown)
black cloth headliner
CD/DVD player
Audi guard protection kit includes all weather floor mats, cargo mat, cleaning cloth
Audi beam-Rings front and rear doors displaying 4 rings

Current delivery is December 2018

TheTurtleBoy 09-13-2018 05:09 PM

Congrats on the order! I'm sure you are going to love it. Can't wait until they arrive at dealers so my wife and I can see them in person before deciding.

jjsC6 09-14-2018 03:36 PM

Congratulations.

What is the MSRP of that build?

ven7782 09-18-2018 06:49 AM

I am deciding between the A6, A7 and the CLS 450. I have a Mercedes discount certificate for 12.5% (Courtesy of a family member working there) which can be used on the CLS. I personally like the A7 but can't ignore the Mercedes discount certificate. What do you guys think?

Neil_Ham 09-19-2018 06:44 AM


Originally Posted by Doug2.7 (Post 25209680)
Using the Audi Affinity Program, I ordered a new Audi A6 Prestige with all options except upgraded sound system. Still have a few days to decide if I want to add another $4900 to the build before its too far in the order process.

Mythos Black
Convenience package
Driver assist package
Individual Contour seating package
Warm weather package
20" sport package
Night vision assist
gray brown fine grain ash natural wood trim
Sarder brown interior seats (chocolate brown)
black cloth headliner
CD/DVD player
Audi guard protection kit includes all weather floor mats, cargo mat, cleaning cloth
Audi beam-Rings front and rear doors displaying 4 rings

Current delivery is December 2018

Congratulations dude!

Could you please let us know which engine did you choose?

TheTurtleBoy 09-19-2018 06:50 AM


Originally Posted by Neil_Ham (Post 25212772)
Congratulations dude!

Could you please let us know which engine did you choose?

I assume he is in the US, there is only one engine offered this year, the 6 cylinder 3.0 TFSI

Neil_Ham 09-19-2018 01:54 PM


Originally Posted by TheTurtleBoy (Post 25212779)
I assume he is in the US, there is only one engine offered this year, the 6 cylinder 3.0 TFSI

So, it's the 55 TFSI.

Nice engine. I can't wait until it is available in Europe.

bravo659 09-22-2018 08:39 AM


Originally Posted by Doug2.7 (Post 25209680)
Using the Audi Affinity Program, I ordered a new Audi A6 Prestige with all options except upgraded sound system. Still have a few days to decide if I want to add another $4900 to the build before its too far in the order process.

Mythos Black
Convenience package
Driver assist package
Individual Contour seating package
Warm weather package
20" sport package
Night vision assist
gray brown fine grain ash natural wood trim
Sarder brown interior seats (chocolate brown)
black cloth headliner
CD/DVD player
Audi guard protection kit includes all weather floor mats, cargo mat, cleaning cloth
Audi beam-Rings front and rear doors displaying 4 rings

Current delivery is December 2018

Congrats on your new Audi.
Thats the european delivery thats only 5% off MSRP
The Affinity program is 6% off MSRP.
Are you going to Germany to pick up the car or is it only an order from the dealership to Germany to be delivered in the US?

bravo659 09-22-2018 08:42 AM


Originally Posted by ven7782 (Post 25212097)
I am deciding between the A6, A7 and the CLS 450. I have a Mercedes discount certificate for 12.5% (Courtesy of a family member working there) which can be used on the CLS. I personally like the A7 but can't ignore the Mercedes discount certificate. What do you guys think?

Actually i also cant ignore the huge discount for the mercedes. At least mercedes lease is only 24 months which goes by pretty fast.
Giving you the chance to get the feel of the vehicle and if you like it you may continue with the mercedes, otherwise you would go for the Audi A7 in the near future.

bravo659 09-22-2018 08:54 AM

Im actually in the same boat as some of you guys here deciding what i want to lease.
I currently leasing 2015 Audi A8.
Several people are telling me to stay with the car.
I still want to see the new 2019 A8 however due to the pricing
Im looking into the A6/S6, A7 and the A8.
So far the 2015 A8 is not giving me problems but the new A8 is pricy.Model
Engine
Premium
Premium Plus


Prestige
2019 Audi A6
3.0-liter TFSIģ V6
$58,900
$62,700
$67,100
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____Model
Premium
Premium Plus
Prestige
2019 Audi A7
$68,000
$72,400
$76,300

Didnt render too good on this post.

Doug2.7 09-23-2018 04:09 PM


Originally Posted by jjsC6 (Post 25210594)
Congratulations.

What is the MSRP of that build?

We were going to do ED but did not want to drive Europe in December and that program ends this month. We took the 6% Audi North American discount. Even though we only had 2018 ppw, the dealer accepted the 6%. BTW, I also added the upgraded sound system. Total price still under $70k so we are happy. Will post photos and more info as I get it. We are going to Europe May 1-30th 2019 and will rent a car during that month. Flying into and out of Amsterdam. Going to use Airbnb's. Current trip plan is Amsterdam 3 days, Belgium 2, Normandy 2, Paris 2-3, Berlin 3, Munich 7 using it as a hub around Switzerland, alps, etc. Garmish, and other as determined destinations then back to Amsterdam...

TheTurtleBoy 09-23-2018 04:50 PM


Originally Posted by Doug2.7 (Post 25214714)
Total price still under $70k so we are happy. ..

Do you mean under $80k, not 70? Looking at your configuration and the prices in the order guide I come up with an MSRP of $83,865 and a net after 6% discount of $78,833. I thought you were in the US but maybe not. I have the figures I used below, can you check them and let me know what I have wrong? Thanks.

Prestige 68,095
Mythos Black 595
Convenience package
Driver assist package 2,750
Individual Contour seating package 3,200
Warm weather package
20" sport package 1,050
Night vision assist. 2,500
gray brown fine grain ash natural wood trim
Sarder brown interior seats (chocolate brown)
black cloth headliner
CD/DVD player 150
Audi guard protection kit includes all weather floor mats, cargo mat, cleaning cloth. 175
Audi beam-Rings front and rear doors displaying 4 rings 450
Sound system 4,900

Total MSRP: $83,865
6% Off 5,032
Net. 78,833


Doug2.7 09-23-2018 05:39 PM

Sorry, I factored in my down payment... my bad...

TheTurtleBoy 09-23-2018 06:02 PM


Originally Posted by Doug2.7 (Post 25214740)
Sorry, I factored in my down payment... my bad...

Thanks Doug, not a problem. I just wanted to make sure that the order guide I had was accurate. Good luck with the new car and enjoy the trip, sounds like it will be great.

Puzz1 09-25-2018 04:39 PM


Originally Posted by bravo659 (Post 25214268)
Im actually in the same boat as some of you guys here deciding what i want to lease.
I currently leasing 2015 Audi A8.
Several people are telling me to stay with the car.
I still want to see the new 2019 A8 however due to the pricing
Im looking into the A6/S6, A7 and the A8.
So far the 2015 A8 is not giving me problems but the new A8 is pricy.


I’m in the same boat as well. I’ve pretty much decided to keep my car for another 3 years as I only have 31,000miles. I’ve agonized over what to get next. I like the new A6 but I also like Q8, Macan and Cayenne. I’m not in the $100k price range of the D5 A8 honestly and I’m not crazy about the long wheelbase. So unless it’s a CPO S8 at some point, I think I’m out of the big body sedan for the future. Too many new models out there that have yet to arrive in the US to make a decision right now. So I’m paying off my loan and running this thing without a payment for as long as I can hold out. Good luck!

SarhoshAmiral 10-01-2018 06:11 AM

Does anyone know if there is a way to access 2019 A6 owner manual right now? Unfortunately the website requires you to enter a VIN which is annoying.

bravo659 10-01-2018 10:33 AM


Originally Posted by Puzz1 (Post 25215692)



Iím in the same boat as well. Iíve pretty much decided to keep my car for another 3 years as I only have 31,000miles. Iíve agonized over what to get next. I like the new A6 but I also like Q8, Macan and Cayenne. Iím not in the $100k price range of the D5 A8 honestly and Iím not crazy about the long wheelbase. So unless itís a CPO S8 at some point, I think Iím out of the big body sedan for the future. Too many new models out there that have yet to arrive in the US to make a decision right now. So Iím paying off my loan and running this thing without a payment for as long as I can hold out. Good luck!

Yes, i can agree with that notion. I may stay with my A8 and hold out for as long i can as well.
Im already within my 90 days of lease end for December 2018 so i have scheduled an inspection just in case (to cover myself) i turn in my A8.
Otherwise, i will stay with my D4 A8.

Doug2.7 10-03-2018 10:37 AM

Just saw my first Audi 2019 A6 commercial last evening... and AudiUSA has finally posted the 2019 A6 features....

https://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-a6

Doug2.7 12-20-2018 04:12 PM

our car arrived in Houston Dec 16 and just got notified it was loaded on a truck yesterday... Dec 19... Maybe we'll get a late Christmas present end of month? Got a copy of the MSRP window sticker too... getting excited... already ordered my ceramic paint coating kit and found a window tint place that will do 20% which is two shades darker than legal here in WA state... My 2001 also has 20% and have never been stopped in WA...

Doug2.7 01-05-2019 12:58 PM

Picked up our 2019 A6 last week and already have almost 600 miles on it. The upgraded sound system is amazing as well as the ride and quiet cabin due to sound deadening glass and 20% tint on the glass. Just finished ceramic coating the car... used colorndrive product which includes pre spray yhen ceramic coat then wipe around with wet cloth then dry after it hazes. Car has an amazing shine now...
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.aud...23902ab7de.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.aud...40439cd184.jpg
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.aud...196e3db1fe.jpg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.aud...d13290adbd.jpg

Chachi925 01-09-2019 07:13 AM

Congratulations. I picked up mine last week as well. Haven't put ceramic coating on it yet.
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.aud...a9a95eafa4.jpg

Doug2.7 01-09-2019 08:04 AM


Originally Posted by Chachi925 (Post 25259298)
Congratulations. I picked up mine last week as well. Haven't put ceramic coating on it yet.
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.aud...a9a95eafa4.jpg

looks awesome... that 20% tint? I like the blackout look...

Chachi925 01-10-2019 11:01 AM

The windows may be a shade or two darker than the 25% Texas limit ;-)
There's been mixed views on the digital console. So far, I've been thrilled with ease of operability of mine. How about yourself?

Doug2.7 01-10-2019 02:03 PM


Originally Posted by Chachi925 (Post 25259912)
The windows may be a shade or two darker than the 25% Texas limit ;-)
There's been mixed views on the digital console. So far, I've been thrilled with ease of operability of mine. How about yourself?

Absolutely love the touch panel... I'm using a lot of voice commands as well.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:52 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands