A6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 produced from 2018

Ordered new 2019 A6 Prestige

 
Old 09-12-2018, 03:18 PM
  #1  
AudiWorld Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Doug2.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Ollala, Washington State
Posts: 1,011
Default Ordered new 2019 A6 Prestige

Using the Audi Affinity Program, I ordered a new Audi A6 Prestige with all options except upgraded sound system. Still have a few days to decide if I want to add another $4900 to the build before its too far in the order process.

Mythos Black
Convenience package
Driver assist package
Individual Contour seating package
Warm weather package
20" sport package
Night vision assist
gray brown fine grain ash natural wood trim
Sarder brown interior seats (chocolate brown)
black cloth headliner
CD/DVD player
Audi guard protection kit includes all weather floor mats, cargo mat, cleaning cloth
Audi beam-Rings front and rear doors displaying 4 rings

Current delivery is December 2018
Doug2.7 is offline  
Old 09-13-2018, 05:09 PM
  #2  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 134
Default

Congrats on the order! I'm sure you are going to love it. Can't wait until they arrive at dealers so my wife and I can see them in person before deciding.
TheTurtleBoy is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 03:36 PM
  #3  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
jjsC6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 706
Default

Congratulations.

What is the MSRP of that build?
jjsC6 is offline  
Old 09-18-2018, 06:49 AM
  #4  
AudiWorld Member
 
ven7782's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Holmdel, NJ
Posts: 525
Default

I am deciding between the A6, A7 and the CLS 450. I have a Mercedes discount certificate for 12.5% (Courtesy of a family member working there) which can be used on the CLS. I personally like the A7 but can't ignore the Mercedes discount certificate. What do you guys think?
ven7782 is offline  
Old 09-19-2018, 06:44 AM
  #5  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 10
Default

Originally Posted by Doug2.7 View Post
Using the Audi Affinity Program, I ordered a new Audi A6 Prestige with all options except upgraded sound system. Still have a few days to decide if I want to add another $4900 to the build before its too far in the order process.

Mythos Black
Convenience package
Driver assist package
Individual Contour seating package
Warm weather package
20" sport package
Night vision assist
gray brown fine grain ash natural wood trim
Sarder brown interior seats (chocolate brown)
black cloth headliner
CD/DVD player
Audi guard protection kit includes all weather floor mats, cargo mat, cleaning cloth
Audi beam-Rings front and rear doors displaying 4 rings

Current delivery is December 2018
Congratulations dude!

Could you please let us know which engine did you choose?
Neil_Ham is offline  
Old 09-19-2018, 06:50 AM
  #6  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 134
Default

Originally Posted by Neil_Ham View Post
Congratulations dude!

Could you please let us know which engine did you choose?
I assume he is in the US, there is only one engine offered this year, the 6 cylinder 3.0 TFSI
TheTurtleBoy is offline  
Old 09-19-2018, 01:54 PM
  #7  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 10
Default

Originally Posted by TheTurtleBoy View Post
I assume he is in the US, there is only one engine offered this year, the 6 cylinder 3.0 TFSI
So, it's the 55 TFSI.

Nice engine. I can't wait until it is available in Europe.
Neil_Ham is offline  
Old 09-22-2018, 08:39 AM
  #8  
AudiWorld Member
 
bravo659's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Rockaway Beach
Posts: 320
Default

Originally Posted by Doug2.7 View Post
Using the Audi Affinity Program, I ordered a new Audi A6 Prestige with all options except upgraded sound system. Still have a few days to decide if I want to add another $4900 to the build before its too far in the order process.

Mythos Black
Convenience package
Driver assist package
Individual Contour seating package
Warm weather package
20" sport package
Night vision assist
gray brown fine grain ash natural wood trim
Sarder brown interior seats (chocolate brown)
black cloth headliner
CD/DVD player
Audi guard protection kit includes all weather floor mats, cargo mat, cleaning cloth
Audi beam-Rings front and rear doors displaying 4 rings

Current delivery is December 2018
Congrats on your new Audi.
Thats the european delivery thats only 5% off MSRP
The Affinity program is 6% off MSRP.
Are you going to Germany to pick up the car or is it only an order from the dealership to Germany to be delivered in the US?

Last edited by bravo659; 09-22-2018 at 08:43 AM. Reason: adding content
bravo659 is offline  
Old 09-22-2018, 08:42 AM
  #9  
AudiWorld Member
 
bravo659's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Rockaway Beach
Posts: 320
Default

Originally Posted by ven7782 View Post
I am deciding between the A6, A7 and the CLS 450. I have a Mercedes discount certificate for 12.5% (Courtesy of a family member working there) which can be used on the CLS. I personally like the A7 but can't ignore the Mercedes discount certificate. What do you guys think?
Actually i also cant ignore the huge discount for the mercedes. At least mercedes lease is only 24 months which goes by pretty fast.
Giving you the chance to get the feel of the vehicle and if you like it you may continue with the mercedes, otherwise you would go for the Audi A7 in the near future.
bravo659 is offline  
Old 09-22-2018, 08:54 AM
  #10  
AudiWorld Member
 
bravo659's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Rockaway Beach
Posts: 320
Default

Im actually in the same boat as some of you guys here deciding what i want to lease.
I currently leasing 2015 Audi A8.
Several people are telling me to stay with the car.
I still want to see the new 2019 A8 however due to the pricing
Im looking into the A6/S6, A7 and the A8.
So far the 2015 A8 is not giving me problems but the new A8 is pricy.Model
Engine
Premium
Premium Plus


Prestige
2019 Audi A6
3.0-liter TFSIŽ V6
$58,900
$62,700
$67,100
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____Model
Premium
Premium Plus
Prestige
2019 Audi A7
$68,000
$72,400
$76,300

Didnt render too good on this post.

Last edited by bravo659; 09-22-2018 at 08:56 AM. Reason: adding content
bravo659 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ordered new 2019 A6 Prestige


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: