A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

Mostly women drive BMW 5-series. Mostly men drive A6/S6/A8

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2002, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, tho I thave my legths oneth in awhile. Thilly!
Old 01-24-2002, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I like to deal with women ( w/o men hanging around to give advice ) because

the women tend to get staight to the heart of the matter w/o BS. Yes, we bargain. We know what we want ( at least women who can shop in this price catagory ). Nice and direct.

Self made or confident women are great ! It's like dealing with a 4.2 or A8 shopping male.
Old 01-24-2002, 10:42 AM

Hey - don't go there. There are alot of Audi/BMW owners in San Francisco who have a lisp
Old 01-24-2002, 12:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Midori and April...you two are no "ordinary" chicks...any babe willing and happy to hang...

on AW and meet up with a bunch of dudes to go driving Audis around, just because they love Audis (or cars) in general...is no run-o'-the-mill lady...you two are unique and cut from a different cloth than most of your persuasion. The big question, though, is do you like sports? (that is, baseball and football...maybe hockey...but not basketball...B-ball is boring...well, so is baseball, but I still like it)

So, Midori...it doesn't surprise me at all that you bought your own car...actually, it wouldn't surprise me if you buy your husband his next car...no man who drives a POS Ameri-cruiser like he has should be allowed to make ANY car decisions...well, at least he chose the right wife
And, April...it is obvious that both you and your man are car psychos...I could only wish to be in your league.
Old 01-24-2002, 12:51 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default GO STEELERS!!!

Even though the Dolphins went ahead and "choked" again this year, I still have a team in the running! The Dolphins and the Steelers have always been my teams!

I used to watch basketball alot when I was in college, but I haven't followed it much the past couple of years. Though I still prefer watching college games over NBA games.

And I also LOVE to fish! Off shore, flats, bass.. it's all good! (wish I had a scanned pic of my prized redfish to insert here! )

I have to say my husband has gotten alot better about his choice in vehicles since we got the A6. He really enjoys the handling and the power and sees what separates "german engineering" and "japanese engineering". He says he'd like to get the next gen A8/S8 or the sport version of the next gen E-class.
Old 01-24-2002, 12:56 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default Hockey, soccer, curling, bobsledding, and anything that burns gas but isn't Nascar. Sorry, no

baseball or football. Too slow. Basketball is OK.

Anybody see that lumberjack competition a few weeks ago on TV ? Now that was some sport ! Swinging axes less than an inch from your toes !

Swamp buggy racing rocks ! As does snowmobile pond jumping.
Old 01-24-2002, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default You mean someone else likes curling?

Used to watch it in the televised Olympics when I was a kid, and thought it fascinating. No one does anything like that around here (NJ). Caught it again in a recent Olympics, and I was devastated. Instead of the traditional straw broom, they were using what looked like some kind of high-tech squeegee. Completely ruined the event for me.
Old 01-24-2002, 01:26 PM

I do it every morning, can't afford perm
Old 01-24-2002, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Curling? Good one! Football is too slow, but curling is cool (no pun)? ;)

No neck-car for me either...almost anything but neck-car.
Hockey is awesome, but lost some interest while in San Antonio, plus the Islanders sucked worse than I am...made it hard to care.
Close enough...that is...to perfect
Old 01-24-2002, 01:34 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Love it.

Quick Reply: Mostly women drive BMW 5-series. Mostly men drive A6/S6/A8