A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

My review of ECS Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 04:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My review of ECS Tuning

I am posting this review because of the simply fact that people will bitch, **** and moan well before saying anything nice, and I've had nothing but good experiences with ECS Tuning over the last dozen+ years. I am in no way compensated by them.

Superlative customer service, Helpful chat service, Easy warranty claims.

I've used ECS Tuning.com since my first Audi purchase in 2004, I believe. My records only go back to 2006. ECS tuning is my go-to for all things Audi. After more than a dozen years, and after spending thousands of dollars on factory and aftermarket Audi parts, I have to say that I am extremely happy with everything about ECS.

The prices for Audi factory parts are better than that at the dealership, the aftermarket parts are of good quality and price, there is a diverse selection of reasonably priced tools, they ship very fast, and promptly notify if there are any delays, their website is secure, well formatted and easy to use and very informative, and they have a trouble free warranty claim etc.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. They have a very customer oriented business model, and I for one thoroughly appreciate it in a time when most online purchases are caveat emptor.
A few instances of their exceptional customer service.

First, maybe a year or so ago, I ordered cv axle repair parts. The bolt they sent with the kit was functional, but not the style I ordered. Using their online chat system they were able to clear up the problem and rectified it instantly.

Second, Jeff Raskow emailed me a few days after an order of some oddball parts for shifter repair informing me that some parts were delayed, why they were delayed and when I could expect them to be delivered. They were delivered on time.

Third, and most recently, I had a warranty claim for some aftermarket stainless steel brake lines. I emailed them asking about the return policy around midnite e.s.t., and Joshua Thompson responded by 10 am the next day with nothing to offer but help on options of fixing my issue. Joshua was very helpful and communicative and resolved my issue quickly.

I have to say that ECS Tuning is probably one of my favorite online stores with great customer service, excellent communication and competitive pricing. They will always be my first stop for all my European car parts online.

One more tidbit. Look at all the five star reviews. ECS holds a higher standard of customer satisfaction that genuinely shows in their everyday operations and it's refreshing to see someone other than Amazon who cares about people.

I'm so happy with my experience with ECS, I want to spam Audiworld, Fourtitude, Audiforums, et. al. But I'm just posting here, In my most frequented section of Audiworld.

If this is the wrong place to put this, I'm sure one of the senior members will notify me, but I think this is as good a place as anny.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:48 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear you are satisfied with our service! Looking forward to many many more positive experiences.

Jason
Old 07-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Joby
I am posting this review because of the simply fact that people will bitch, **** and moan well before saying anything nice, and I've had nothing but good experiences with ECS Tuning over the last dozen+ years. ...
My every experience with ECS has been 100% nice too. My own little company sells used Audi parts, and I've been involved in auto parts culture since I was 19 -- so I have both the insider's and the customer's perspectives.

It's a tough business, and ECS does it very, very well.

Thank you!

~Tanya