A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Lookin for KEVIN GARY

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinGary
I stand corrected and you have way too much time on your hands if you feel the need to correct such an innocent mistake. I guess you found the TSB after you sent me a PM asking for it.
I just told you that this is a TSB I downloaded directly from erWIN.. and its not something that you sent to me. Why are you getting so pissed about that? guess you are not over the fact that I don't like QW's format.. well, that my opinion and... I don't call people 'clueless' when they have an opinion thats different than mine. peace.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:42 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

When did the C6 forum become so entertaining? Your turn Gary. New episode tonight at nine?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 881 Likes on 720 Posts

Originally Posted by am_ver
guess you are not over the fact that I don't like QW's format.. well, that my opinion and... I don't call people 'clueless' when they have an opinion thats different than mine. peace.
What are you talking about? Is there a feud that you think we are having because I don't remembe one? If you think there is a feud then get over it because I don't even remember it.

Now that I understand that you think you are feuding with me, I understand why you felt the need to point out that I made a mistake. I am still not feuding with you, but if it makes you feel better to point out all of my mistakes feel free to do so. My teenage daughters do it all the time, so I am use to it.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:04 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

guys, come on. No argument here.
Anyhow, my car seems to be fine now. I truly don't know what happened. I set up an appoiment next Monday just to be on the safe side though. Any of you know how much a software update will cost me?
Thanks
Old 10-14-2009, 06:23 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Dude I've nothing against you (even though you called me 'clueless'). You never sent me the TSB that I uploaded; so if you are saying something incorrect, I have to point it out. Whats the big deal?

Maybe this will 'refresh' your memory: http://forums.quattroworld.com/c6a6/msgs/494.phtml

Originally Posted by KevinGary
What are you talking about? Is there a feud that you think we are having because I don't remembe one? If you think there is a feud then get over it because I don't even remember it.

Now that I understand that you think you are feuding with me, I understand why you felt the need to point out that I made a mistake. I am still not feuding with you, but if it makes you feel better to point out all of my mistakes feel free to do so. My teenage daughters do it all the time, so I am use to it.

Last edited by am_ver; 10-14-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I have gone back to Quattro World and looked at the nearly four month old thread that you are talking about. You started the thread with an ill-advised post on June 25th. Your conduct in the thread was such that the moderator suspended you from the forum on June 29th by writing:

“Thanks for the laughs. Now Leave! You have been suspended.”

The other members at Quattro World obviously agreed with the moderator and found your conduct objectionable because they, not me, wrote the following about you:

1. 'bout time to get rid of this clown, thanks :-)

2. PSA: noone gives a **** what you think

3. Finally revealed for what he is - a mole.

4. Mole? Troll, more like it.

5. Troll, just like I said. Q.E.D. Untracking now, buh-bye

6. YOU suck.

7. TROLL!!!!

8. Douchenozzle, go away!

9. LICK MY SHAFT

My contribution to the thread that got you suspended on the other forum was to type one simple word on June 25th, namely I typed “clueless”. You responded on the 26th with a “??”. I responded on June 27th with the following “Your double ?? confirms my observation”. That is the entire extent of our exchange. At the time of this exchange you apparently did not have a problem with my one word contribution because you asked me to send you a TSB on the parking brake the very next day (the same TSB the original poster requested), which I did send. The fact that I sent you the parking brake TSB the day after this exchange also shows that I did not have a problem with you despite the fact that you conducted yourself in manner that got you suspended on the other forum.

Its funny that until you brought up that other thread I had forgotten all about it and what the other members thought of you. Notwithstanding what the members of the other forum think of you, I don’t have any issues with you. I am too old for that kids’ stuff.

By the way I have pasted in below the e-mail exchange we had in the midst of you getting suspended on the other forum. In the e-mail exchange you will see that I did send you the TSB on the parking brake that the original poster requested. However, I did not check to see which version of the TSB you posted. I guess you believe that I should have scrutinized your attachment to verify that it was the same format as the Parking Break TSB that I sent you four months ago before I typed my post.

E-mail exchange

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:14 PM
To: kgary@______________.net
Subject: RE: Parking Brake Mulfunction TSB

Thank you!
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:18:28 -0400
Subject: RE: Parking Brake Mulfunction TSB
To: am_ver@___________.com

I hope this helps.

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:51 PM
To: kgary@______________.net
Subject: Parking Brake Mulfunction TSB

Hi, I saw your post on the forum that there is a TSB for the parking brake - would appreciate if you could forward me the same.

Thanks,
Amit

Dude I've nothing against you (even though you called me 'clueless'). You never sent me the TSB that I uploaded; so if you are saying something incorrect, I have to point it out. Whats the big deal?

Maybe this will 'refresh' your memory: http://forums.quattroworld.com/c6a6/msgs/494.phtml
Old 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Exactly what I said previously - if you don't agree with someones opionion, call them names and then ban them; talks volumes about QW and its members. And then call them clueless. My '??' were meant to ask you exactly that - 'you are calling me clueless just because I don't like the format and don't agree with you'. This is my last post on this topic. I have all the TSB's which I have downloaded from erWIN's website. Feel free to open that TSB - you will notice that you do not have a copy of that(with the url and that date at the bottom)

Last edited by am_ver; 10-15-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

THIS IS GREAT, LOL!!! No but seriously both of you guys are cool cats that offer a lot to the forums (including entertainment value)and I just want to say, keep up the good work, lol.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

And then call them clueless. My '??' were meant to ask you exactly that - 'you are calling me clueless just because I don't like the format and don't agree with you'.
I did not call you clueless because you do not like the format of the Quattroworld format. Hell I don't like the QuattroWorld format. I called you clueless because you did not have a clue that QuattroWorld was formed because certain individuals wanted that format after this forum abandoned the old format. To compound matters you attacked the QuattroWorld format in your very first post on that forum. While many of the other forum members called you names and concluded that you were being malicious for attacking the very reason they created a new forum, I gave you the benefit of simply being clueless. The fact that I need to explain this to you four months later demonstrates that you were indeed clueless. Perhaps now you know why you were suspended on the other forum.

As far as the original issue regarding your need to correct me over sending you the parking brake TSB, it is clear that I sent you a parking brake TSB several months ago. It is equally clear that you felt the need to point out that you posted a PDF version of the same parking brake TSB, though obtained from another source. I still don't understand your need to point out that you decided to post the TSB from the other source, as opposed to the one I sent you. If that is the punishment you have been waiting to deliver since I gave you the benefit of the doubt and called you clueless, so be it.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Really you guys both have info and opinions to share. That's why you hang out on forums; to help others. Both of you can and do do that. And apparently you both minored in theater, because, DAMN, the drama is getting thick.

Kevin, for someone who (just a few posts back (#8) in this thread) derided the help for having "too much time on their hands," sure found enough time to novelize this thread! LOL

Good work though fellas. Entertaining to say the least!

Quick Reply: Lookin for KEVIN GARY