A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

New solution for A6 headlights retrofit

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New solution for A6 headlights retrofit

I used this website to do my retrofit: http://www.audiled.eu. My new headlights work with no problems. I didn't have to buy new power module or any wires. I just took off my old headlights and installed their sets and that's it. Every thing works perfectly, dimming ets.
No stres, no problems. Very recommende by me.
Attached Images  
Old 11-06-2010, 05:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't understand their prices...

750 euros
here are original headlights with Lens and Leds SPECIALLY PREPARED FOR Audi A6 2004-2008, WHICH DIDN'T HAVE XENONS PREVIOUSLY !!! THE HEADLIGHTS ARE FULLY FITTED WITH BALLASTS AND BULBS ! They dim as orginal AUDI headlihgts !
750 euros also, without ballast and bulbs
There are original headlights with lens and Leds SPECIALLY PREPARED FOR Audi A6 2004-2008, WHICH HAD BIXENONS PREVIOUSLY THE HEADLIGHTS ARE NOT FITTED WITH BALLASTS AND BULBS !!! We use the ballasts and bulbs from your old headlights to keep our offered price and guarantee it works correctly.They dim as orginal AUDI headlihgts !
weird
Old 11-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

so are they aftermarket or OEM? Any night shots or Videos of them in action? I think this might be my next upgrade for my car.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Not that it matters but is it controlable through the MMI also? What happens to the original DRLs? Are there still bulbs in them?
Old 11-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

wow thats like $1100 US... Did you sell your old ones? If you did how much did u get for those? I would do this upgrade but I would not spend more than $500 US on it..
Old 11-06-2010, 07:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by JattSingh
wow thats like $1100 US... Did you sell your old ones? If you did how much did u get for those? I would do this upgrade but I would not spend more than $500 US on it..

What's the exchange rate of Euros to beer and hookers? because to me, it doesn't seem like a good deal.

Turborusty
Old 11-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I used the becouse that was the easiest and the cheapest way to get haedligts with LED DRL. In other way I shouldt to buy set of headlights with LED, power module, conectors for xenon headlights, put the new wire installation etc, etc. The cost of it would be around 1200 Dollars. But their set I just connected with my old connectors and everything works perfectly. I'll take photos in the everning to show you how it works.
Attached Images  
Old 11-07-2010, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by adamswiatek
I used the becouse that was the easiest and the cheapest way to get haedligts with LED DRL. In other way I shouldt to buy set of headlights with LED, power module, conectors for xenon headlights, put the new wire installation etc, etc. The cost of it would be around 1200 Dollars. But their set I just connected with my old connectors and everything works perfectly. I'll take photos in the everning to show you how it works.
If you interfere with inner parts of light assembly, i don't think if it retains it's homologation, how this can be done without changes to wiring, control modules,etc. etc
Old 11-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by BeeMack617
so are they aftermarket or OEM? Any night shots or Videos of them in action? I think this might be my next upgrade for my car.
They are OEM parts. I will do photos after dark.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by fe342185
Not that it matters but is it controlable through the MMI also? What happens to the original DRLs? Are there still bulbs in them?
If turn that function on , of course it is controlable through MMI. Everything is this same like orginal only LEDs are working as the DRL instead bulbd.

Quick Reply: New solution for A6 headlights retrofit