Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A6 / S6 / RS 6 > A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion
Reload this Page >

rear brake job gone wrong. electronic parking brake stuck all the way out

A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007-present

rear brake job gone wrong. electronic parking brake stuck all the way out

Old 03-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default rear brake job gone wrong. electronic parking brake stuck all the way out

i was changing my rear pads today and i was using my obdeleven app and i engaged the parking brake with the calipers off the car and messed up. they will not retract now no matter what i do. how do i get them to go in. I screwed up and tried pushing one in and broke it and it started leaking brake fluid all over.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

At this point, I would suggest you seek the help of a professional.
Here is a DIY guide of how to change the rear pads. It might help you find out what you did wrong: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-...tures-2900422/