Aftermarket Audio options for Audi A7 2017 FL - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A7 / S7 / RS 7 > Audi A7 / S7 / RS 7 (C7) > A7
Reload this Page > Aftermarket Audio options for Audi A7 2017 FL
Notices
A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Aftermarket Audio options for Audi A7 2017 FL

Old 12-07-2017, 01:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Aftermarket Audio options for Audi A7 2017 FL

Hello !

Just picked up my new Dark Pearl Grey MY2018(4G Facelift) A7 2.0 TFSI Q s-tronic (Euro spec, living in Sweden).

Itīs a lease (why is this considered a "bad" thing in the US ?) so I canīt go "bananas" on customization and the only real issue I have is that the sound system is horrendously bad, Itīs the base 180W 10 speaker with a small sub in the boot.

Since everything is plugged in directly to the headunit in the dash I would like to add a Mobridge dA1 but not sure if itīs possible with the base stereo ? It looks like it got a MOST plug but mobridge only list support for 2011-2015 year model ? I own a MiniDSP from previous build with Toslink input Iīd like to reuse. and a 5 channel DLS amplifier that would take care of the door speakers.

Iīve ordered an extra OEM subwoofer box that I will strengthen and mount a 6.5" sub in, problably a Massive Summo 64, DD Redline 506 D2 or SKAR ELV-65 or one of the other extreme 6.5" subs. The box will be powered by small Class-D mono amp in the 500W

Anyone done something similar with good results ? Especially finding adapter harnesses that I could tap into, Iīve also had a hard time finding pinouts for the HU.
Attached Thumbnails Aftermarket Audio options for Audi A7 2017 FL-assa7.jpg   Aftermarket Audio options for Audi A7 2017 FL-a7.jpg