Audi A7 + H&R springs!! (photos) - Page 8 - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A7 / S7 / RS 7 > Audi A7 / S7 / RS 7 (C7) > A7
Reload this Page >

Audi A7 + H&R springs!! (photos)

Notices
A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Audi A7 + H&R springs!! (photos)

Old 08-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Mitodad View Post
. For you do you have a three spoke or four spoke steering wheel as I know you can order just 20" wheels vs the 20" wheel sport package that mandates that you get the 19" sport package with the addition of the wheels for $500 more.
For me i have the non sport steering wheel with the not circle shaped center. My package was the 20 spoke sport wheels with all season tires & no sport suspension.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Beautiful A7 bro! love it! looks sick! miss the white on mine

I went KW V3 Coils for Suspension...

Looking for some smoked tail lights?? Im looking to do an even trade for stock tails...
Old 03-29-2018, 01:49 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi Lads, I am bringing this old thread.

I have installed the H&R springs on my Audi A7 Quattro TDI 2012 year (Standard OEM suspensions) and to be honest the springs does its job pretty well. The car is now looking so aggressive and specially on the standard suspensions the drop is significant.

My only worry is, I can see and feel my car lowered from the front bit more compared to the rear side. When I had the standard OEM springs, my A7 was evenly distributed from front and rear. With physics and geometry point of view, the front should be lowered than the rear but is that what you guys are also experiencing with H&R springs on your A7 ?
Old 03-29-2018, 02:06 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Yeah that's normal. Most springs lower the cars unevenly front and rear....

Originally Posted by rajatparihar View Post
Hi Lads, I am bringing this old thread.

I have installed the H&R springs on my Audi A7 Quattro TDI 2012 year (Standard OEM suspensions) and to be honest the springs does its job pretty well. The car is now looking so aggressive and specially on the standard suspensions the drop is significant.

My only worry is, I can see and feel my car lowered from the front bit more compared to the rear side. When I had the standard OEM springs, my A7 was evenly distributed from front and rear. With physics and geometry point of view, the front should be lowered than the rear but is that what you guys are also experiencing with H&R springs on your A7 ?
Old 06-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey Aquarius, thanks so much for all your input in this thread that is now what 6 years old? Question, somewhere in the last 8 pages you mentioned that you have first generation H&R springs, do you know if they have updated the springs?
Old 06-21-2018, 04:27 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by chikmagnet View Post
Hey Aquarius, thanks so much for all your input in this thread that is now what 6 years old? Question, somewhere in the last 8 pages you mentioned that you have first generation H&R springs, do you know if they have updated the springs?
Yeah I think so. I am sure the current H&R springs don't slam the car like what they did to mine.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

So I was just doing a Google search for pricing for the H&R and Eibach
make a decision on which ones I want to get and I saw this for the H&R s on Andy's Auto Sport kind of funny
Old 10-10-2018, 09:14 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Sorry to keep dragging this thread up, but where is everyone getting their springs installed??
At a Audi dealership or some custom shop??

I just bought a set of H&R's for my 2016 A7 but have no idea how long these should take to install and what is fair to pay?

Thanks for any insight

John
Old 10-11-2018, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

wow can't believe I started this thread more than 6 years ago!

Any good shop can install the springs for you. Doesn't have to be your Audi dealer, which will charge you more for sure.